[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 232 KB, 2468x1265, linku.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11582686 No.11582686 [Reply] [Original]

Do you know the number 1 most reliable thing for Links price action anon?

>> No.11582809

ooooh ooohhh, i know
its a BIG DUMP after a pump
what do i win?

>> No.11582829

>>11582809

More or less. Easy to tell when it will happen though. its on there

>> No.11582835

>>11582686
>using RSI ever

>> No.11582861

>>11582835

Literally the most reliable thing for chainlink. RSI divergences on high time frames is the best thing for young alts without much price history. Go back test some divergences and see how much link follows it.

Rather simply, it just shows you in graph form what anons are doing. fomo buying for an event that has been hyped for months. The bulk of the buying was already done, and now it's being pushed up on a few lagging anons fomoing, all anticipating something HUGE.
Price action weaker but price is higher.

>> No.11582935

>>11582861
First of all, why are you doing TA on the BTC pair? Movement is much clearer on the USD.
Second, your own chart has a "bearish divergence" from the 2nd to the 8th of July. Would you be pleased if you had followed that and sold at 36 sats?

>> No.11582980
File: 36 KB, 640x639, 1531449810395.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11582935

there is no USD pairing lol. What are you talking about?

Also, while there was some small bear div then (and you would have made some extra link followingit, you would notice the huge bull dive now long after which would be a buy signal.
In general, that range was after a significant dump, so who the fuck would be selling down there anyway? Lol.

Singnificant uptrend = look for divergence to sell
significant downtrend = start accumulating(because we are long term investing duh) and finding bull divs to confirm bigger DCAs.

How is this difficult?

>> No.11583001

>>11582686
>>11582809
>>11582829
This. It's going to 6000-6500 sats. I'll be back to make a thread when it does

>> No.11583026

>>11582980
>there is no USD pairing
I would recommend you try out tradingview, it's very good.
>you would notice the huge bull dive
Hmmm I'm missing that, could you point it out?

>> No.11583047

>>11583026

Ty. didnt notice it existed. there is no trading pair for USD though so that chart is just a mathamatical translation of whatever BTC is worth to sats then to link.

aka pointless. SAT chart is what is actually traded with most volume.

>> No.11583065

>>11583026

https://www.tradingview.com/x/tkUrTKBV/

drew at bottom of trend in june

>> No.11583077
File: 136 KB, 2272x1018, Screen Shot 2018-10-30 at 11.38.35 pm.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Where next for this shitcoin

>> No.11583094

>>11583047
Yes I understand there is no actual fiat pair, but to me the LINKUSD chart reads much more clearly.

>> No.11583117

>>11583077
Looking at this shit gives me anxiety. I dont want want to be the loser faggot who sells too early. What is Link exit price? I'm scared.

>> No.11583135

>>11582686
thread full of morons

look at the consistently massive volume by during the first rise.
clear market making manipulation to prop up price with subsequent downward move after market maker stops wash trading.
now look at volume of current move. nice spikes in volume comparative to spikes in price showing short term frenzies and overbought signals but trend maintained even with cool-off periods of low volume. a significant downward should be expected but not a reversal of major trend
try again

>> No.11583138

>>11583117
It's not about price it's about time. When NPC dumbfucks on the news are talking nonstop about "smart contracts" take some profits. But realistically you don't want to be selling much before 2020 and you want to keep at least 50% of your stack a lot longer than that.

>> No.11583158

>>11583135

3000 sats is lowest i see. anyone hoping for same as june is dreaming

>> No.11583198

>>11583158
3k not happening unless btc starts pumping massively which is unlikely.

I'd say 4.5k range maayyyybe 4k is reasonable
also look at the rsi.
the current divergence is much smaller scale than the previous and the current trend has a much stronger and more defined rsi channel whereas the previous trend did not build a channel at all

>> No.11583276

>>11583117
1/2
there is a really simple answer.
DON"t SELL ALL YOUR LINK!!!!

the ideal with trading/investing is accumulating monetary gain and market power. that means you want to start from 0 and BUILD POSITIONS!
this does not mean scalping or quick flipping.
this means use a steady strategy that requires minimum initial investment and risk, flip it back and forth until you have recovered your initial. and then keep flipping around to build a stack and leaving profit in the asset instead of in fiat.
then you use that stack to swing on the bigger moves.

at this point you have 0 risk because you already took out your initial from way back when so you're trading with pure profit.

the key is to systematize all of this. a proper strategy is to stack in and out of orders at 33% max

that means when you get nervous about the floor falling out and price crashing. sell 1/3rd of the Current stack.

just remember and keep different stacks for different types of trading. don't dump 1/3rd your stack on a 10% spike in a day. only dump 1/3rd of your day-trading (position building) stack while keeping the bigger stacks elsewhere and reserving them to playing the macro-trends. this is where having multiple exchange accounts or wallets comes in handy.

have one account that you use for playing around with a few hundred to build positions and day trade, use this and take profit until you make back your initial. then continue to trade but every-so-often take profit in the asset by transferring it to a different account, and maintaining a relatively small balance on the day-trade account. then use the second account to position trade on a multi-day basis, trying to capture bigger moves that may take up to a week or two between trend reversals. once you grow your stack in these accounts, move it to another bigger account where you trade even bigger macro trends on monthly time scales.

>> No.11583339

>>11583117
>>11583276
cont
2/2

this allows you to trade large macro trends which generate big percentages (aka moon-missions) without risking too much of your position size trying to take advantage of smaller movements.

of course, keep the 1/3rd rule going for stacking into and out of positions and trades.

if you combine this with identifying and trading on market panics, you'll rake it in with minimal risk.
the tricky part is to keep the ball rolling because you have to do this all at once, and the initial building of positions from a few hundred bucks of initial takes a while, and you really only get those massive gains form the bigger positions trading the bigger movements which take a lot longer.
and you have to do this for each asset you want to establish a position in, while keeping a high proportion of capital in fiat relative to your over-all position size so you can really pounce on the nice moves.
which is time consuming, the trick is to start this process with multiple assets/coins (only what you can handle, don't overdo it) at once so you are constantly trading instead of waiting on one or two coins to move.

this is where serious wallet and account management comes into play and is absolutely crucial to the whole scheme. at this point it also becomes beneficial to use APIs and third-party charting platforms which let you trade to/from multiple accounts and exchanges in one place.
if you want to see proof of all of this. look up quick fingers luk

trading class dismissed