[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 47 KB, 528x484, 132.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11582305 No.11582305 [Reply] [Original]

One day in august I forgot my Iphone at the place where I go wagecucking. Imagine having to wake up at 7am to have a 15 mile drive to get the shop by 9am; and having to work till 3pm. So as a retailcuck, I can actually trade while working lol. After 6 stressful hours
I was getting home in a rush by car, because I was scalping Vechain with 530.000 coins. When I came home I realized in horror that my 2FA was at the shop cuz I forgot my Iphone there. __It was saddening____
I went back the car running and I made a lot of red light crossings n speeding, driving like crazy risking real life implications. when I came home I got burned that day also. THere was my girlfirend at home when I realized I fucked up. I was having a schizoid attack out of the anger and the fact I drove the commute practically four times, and that there was also the female who was disappointed. I used to believe Vechain was gonna go 1$ EOY. after the day I had like 490.000 coins.

This was not to say that you should not worry in insane ways about your investments, but to say that Vechain is shit. I unironically could buy 1.1M stupid worthless chink coins, with the same portfolio of that day, in august. I didn't buy back in. vechain is shit

also elastos

>> No.11582326

>>11582305
I mean today I can afford a million and 136K with the same fagfolio

>> No.11582400
File: 18 KB, 244x207, images (11).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

quality blog thanks op