[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 146 KB, 800x450, Tron-Network-Logo[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11551064 No.11551064 [Reply] [Original]

Explain in non meme words why TRX isn't one of the best things to pick up before the next bullrun begins. I saw someone just yesterday say the same tired "TRX is going to 0 it's a scam". I asked him to explain and all he could say was "Did you read the whitepaper? It's just a useless ERC20 token"

Are there actually people right now, a full year later, that are making investment decisions or trading decisions based on how a crypto was back in 2017? Here's what happened with Tron:

>Broke off to its own blockchain
>Mainnet released, over 2000tps
>Tron Virtual Machine released, dapps can be easily migrated from other platforms, new dapps have started to come out.
>Bought Bittorrent to begin Project Atlas, a system to give more incentive for people to share data by rewarding seeders with TRX and using your TRX as bandwidth to control your download speeds. Goal is to integrate it with all future versions of the torrent client.
>Added to TrustWallet
>Delegated Proof of Stake

Can someone actually provide me with any FUD that isn't some form of "I don't like this guy's face." Because at this point TRX is more legit than 90% of the shit that's just languishing in hell like REQ. There is no reason for any developer to continue to use Ethereum over this.

>> No.11551082

>>11551064
they plagiarized eths whitepaper.

>> No.11551101

>>11551082
Sure. Can you explain why that matters.

>> No.11551113

>>11551101
>>11551082
Just want to add, you realize that this is how business works, right? Someone has an idea for something, then another business comes along and does the same thing but better. The fact that they just made a better ETH is the farthest thing from FUD I could think of.

>> No.11551499

>>11551064
Tron, like most shit from 2017 has a lot of bagholders. Pumps on this kind of token are going to meet a lot more resistance than new projects that aren't down 90% from their all time high. This is legit FUD....TRX, NANO, VET, REQ, etc....shit coins that are unlikely to ever recover from the bear.

>> No.11551509

>>11551499
>insert ‘in it for the tech’ meme here

>> No.11551524

>>11551499
Legit fud, thank you. One thing however, I feel like this is only valid if you assume the reach never goes beyond the people that bought in 2017. People lost a lot of money in Bitcoin and ETH too, but does this mean it's impossible for them to go up?

People lost a shit ton from Mt.Gox, Bitcoin was finished.

It also assumes that bagholders will sell as soon as they get to break even, and not feel the itch to wait it out to be in good profit. Badholders are bagholders because they have trouble selling.