[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 29 KB, 527x612, sw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11540741 No.11540741 [Reply] [Original]

What was once before you - an exciting, mysterious future - is now behind you. Lived; understood; disappointing. You realize you are not special. You have struggled into existence, and are now slipping silently out of it. This is everyone's experience. Every single one. The specifics hardly matter. Everyone's everyone.

As the people who adore you stop adoring you; as they die; as they move on; as you shed them; as you shed your beauty; your youth; as the world forgets you; as you recognize your transience; as you begin to lose your characteristics one by one; as you learn there is no-one watching you, and there never was, you think only about driving - not coming from any place; not arriving any place. Just driving, counting off time.

Now you are here, trying to make it.

Now you are here.

Now you are...

Gone

>> No.11540848
File: 47 KB, 632x852, 1539717176067.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

damn, got me

>> No.11540899
File: 95 KB, 1234x1070, 1536508672885.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I happy look back on my best and I look forward to the future, while I am just an individual worker bee my individual actions can greatly change both my course and others

Rot if you wish, but I will always continue trying to escape this slavery while living the best life I can. We all try to make it anon, but your depressive attitude and lack of serious trying causes you to fail time and time again. If you put time to diligently learn an hour a day of the market and it's intricacies while making money you will one day be free. But thats probably too much work for you anyway.

Enjoy your slavery anon, in less then five years I'll be laughing at you and your misery. Unless you can prove me wrong?

>> No.11540927

>>11540741
I just watched that movie last week. Unsarcastically the most depressing movie I've ever seen, thanks for the reminder.

>> No.11540932

>>11540899
based anon btfo faggot op

>> No.11540974

Anon, you can have most anything you want in this life, except more time.

Everything you want lies within. Get up and make something of yourself and learn to enjoy discomfort, it’s not supposed to be easy and nothing great is made without sacrifice.

>> No.11540994

>dude...like..nihilism....bro....*vapes*...

reddit leave