[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 27 KB, 292x173, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11539696 No.11539696 [Reply] [Original]

It was a Santander advert (bank) offering people a minimum £25 investment account, which allowed people to consult with a professional trader. Is this the equivalent of December 2018 for Bitcoin?

>> No.11540125

(((They))) really need liquidity to exit their positions in time for the big crash

>> No.11540133 [DELETED] 

You can buy a 25usd crypto bundle on coinbase
It's ogre

>> No.11540199

This.

I believe Santander may be the next Lehman Brothers to fall.

https://www.accountingtoday.com/articles/banco-santander-joins-list-of-banks-in-german-cum-ex-tax-dodge-crackdown

And I used to sell cars for a while, in a very bad credit area, so I dealt with shitty credit all day and knew my way around it and how to get a deal done and still get commission.

Santander is janky as fuck, it blew my finance managers away sometimes the deals they would take, and they'd be bragging about it the next morning in the sales meeting about how you always need to work your customers as hard as you can, because you never know if you'll get them approved if you don't put in that amount of effort.

And then you have conflicts where you're about to make 10 grand on a single car deal, but you can't get them approved.

So what do you do? Kick them out and let some buy here pay here scoop them up? Or maybe just a tiny bit of bank fraud. We were doing this shit every single day.