[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 63 KB, 533x800, Do’s-Don’ts-Unclogging-A-Toilet-Image-Detroit-MI-Stadler-Plumbing-Heating-Inc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11515709 No.11515709 [Reply] [Original]

I work as a Canadian plumber. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, that's right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

>> No.11515720

>>11515709
This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>> No.11515725

i like this copypasta

>> No.11515909

this post been before, plumber

>> No.11515950

Fresher than the fettuccini I had for lunch

>> No.11515974

American plumber here

>> No.11516010

Lol pretending you're better than everyone else because you fix toilets all day

>> No.11516127

>>11516010
>implying that’s all there is to plumbing

You know oh so little office boy

>> No.11516155

>>11515709
That's nice, but I made $50 swing trading today which I cashed out into American dollars. So we're roughly even when you take into account the exchange rate.

>> No.11516291

>>11515709

Can u give me a job? I need money because this internet money shit isn't working out properly.

>> No.11516324

fuck you saved the pasta you lucky fucker. I had such a good one but lost it on my gov work PC before it got wiped. FUCK.

>> No.11516356
File: 331 KB, 640x427, 1521241215723.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I work as an American welder and make 500k a year. Without us your world would fall apart. That bridge you drive over its held up by other welders like me. That fucking car you drive is held together by my fellow union welding brothers.

I work in the medical gas sector. We weld and prefab all the working gas fittings for hospitals. Without guys like me your surgerys that you pay to go get in the hospital wouldn't happen. I Might even save your life one day because of one of my welds.

You want to know the best part about being a welder though? At the end of the day I can actually hold my hard earned cash in my hands. That's right I can count it and feel it. Unlike these scammy crypto coins that have absolutely no use case and will go no where but zero.

So why don't you do yourself a favour. Put down the laptop and pick up the torch. Ignite the spark to your financial freedom.

>> No.11516523

>>11516356
>500k a year as a welder
nice meme gramps

>> No.11516588

>>11515709
>I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$
kek I can't imagine the size of the shit required to destroy a toilet to the point of paying 600 canadabux to fix it. I also can't understand why someone would larp as a plumber. you play around in shit all day. no matter how much you make everyone will always look down on you and your peasant-tier profession.

>> No.11516644

>>11515709
>I started work at 5:00 AM
I'd rather be poor

>> No.11516707
File: 28 KB, 401x356, 12312312313.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Bitbeans
>Cuckbucks

>> No.11516747

>>11516644
the daily commute does not get any easier....

>> No.11516806
File: 16 KB, 450x338, BOFoV6sCMAIv1vh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11515709
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little wagecucking thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" plumber, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about wagecucking. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic wagecucking NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I work as a Canadian plumber." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

>> No.11516841
File: 10 KB, 226x223, images (5).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11516707
>tfw no bitbeans or cuckbucks to buy sweet diamond for marry qt asian waifu.
Should I just end it now anons?

>> No.11516869

lmao this guy makes 12585 a day. Just a casual 3.2 million a year assuming a five day week. Nice larp. Do you weld on your off days, too?

>> No.11517158

Your hourly rate is $1200 to clear a toilet?!

>> No.11517282

>>11515709
>t. mexican