[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 36 KB, 583x583, 1495057483100.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11514810 No.11514810 [Reply] [Original]

who else keeps on losing money because of things out of their hands? back in may when idex shit was mooning, i had 30 ether that i was planning to spend on a shitcoin on it. when i had put up a really low buy order, they then began doing fucking maintenance that held the whole site up.
during the maintenance, the price of the coin went down to the point of being below my buy order, and so i tried to cancel my order and withdraw my funds so that i could buy it on another exchange.
they wouldn't let me do this.
they wouldn't let me fucking cancel and get my ether from the exchange.
they said that while renovations were being done, you were allowed to cancel orders and withdraw funds, but i couldn't. i don't even know if anyone else could. this absolutely fucked me; when they re-enabled trading, the price began to shoot way up, and i fomoed in. within a day, i could have sold to make a 10% profit, but i was sick and tired of just only making relatively marginal gains when every other coin was fucking exploding. i was already downright pissed that i had lost out on a 50% gain because of the incompetence of the fucking clowns running idex.
of course, the price tanks within two days. for that matter, everything in crypto begins crashing. at that time, i'm just at a total fucking loss that i'd get thrown around by idex's "maintenance" shitshow, and decide to hold, because the project i had put money into looked awesome.
now i have 1/10th of what i put in, and it's all because they wouldn't let me fucking cancel my order and withdraw my money from their fucking shithole exchange.
i could rip these pricks apart with my bare hands.

>> No.11514833

i felt fucked off then. now, almost six months later, i feel like breaking ass. i'm listening to "cruise" by whitehouse as loud as my fucking headphones can go, sitting at the end of a road somewhere in town. because of a bunch of other shit that was waaaaay out of my hands that i was, and still am trying to fix by making money with crypto, i have $50 outside of crypto to my name. i can't work; if i try, i can barely do ten minutes of physical activity without collapsing. this is primarily what i'm trying to fix, and i've already tried getting a loan from the jews to no avail. the best crypto stack i have is 15k chainlink, which i am never selling or FUCKING swing-trading, because FUCK WHOEVER THE FUCK IS FUCKING WATCHING OVER ME AND FUCKING SHOOTING DOWN EVERYTHING I TRY TO HELP MYSELF.

i want to forever ruin the life of every bureaucrat in this fucking screaming, dying country
i want to throttle them and take away their money and personality
i want them to know what they've done to so many people, first-hand

post your stories

p.s. when posting this thread i got three errors three times in a row one was "file too large" the other "field too long" and then finally "our system thinks your post is spam" xDCdXdXXxDxDxDcD
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK F CK

>> No.11514838

>>11514810
dont invest in shitcoins and chase moons
idex is a shit exchange that gives newly listed coins api for volume "generation" - fake volume
listing fee is 20btc

>> No.11514853

>>11514838
source: running a shitcoin of my own :D

>> No.11514922
File: 82 KB, 1040x780, WhatsApp Image 2018-10-19 at 23.32.44.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

First: just invest what you can afford to lose.

Any exchange can be aimed by SEC and seized for whatever reason they want, if you cant see that you are delusional and doesnt understand crypto is gourmet gambling.

Also: there is always the fact that those exchanges can at anytime get hacked or seized or any other shady thing that act in their favor.

Stop being stupid, even myself that got robbed and lost all private keys learned the lesson.

Take the 3 eth and do something with that, learn the lesson and move on.

I'm currently banned on my 4chan pass, my cousin is dead and I have to make money of nowhere to pay the funeral and dude.. my mental sanity is something I doubt at this point.

Good luck.

>> No.11514973
File: 2.73 MB, 1920x1080, 1509882814013.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11514833
i think i'm done being the cigarette-burnt punchline at the butt end of every rifle stock smash that's supposed to pass off as a fucking hilarious joke
i can't stand this shit any more
all i want is to be able to make my own choices
i wanna smell the forest air again
i wanna be able to see pictures in my mind, for the first time in years
why must i have government to stop me from living my life

>>11514853
what coin
just curious

>> No.11515076

I hear you, OP. Keep sane and ride the lightning. Fear does not exist in this dojo.

>> No.11515128

>>11514810
exchanges always take a lot. Same as brokers with stocks they ask huge fees. FEES FEES FEES. really.it's all about fees. I think the big cash is actually found in running exchanges and platforms instead of investing lol.