[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 103 KB, 1024x749, 1538518951939.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11504455 No.11504455[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Guys help

So my (apparently now former) gf just found a big long kik chat of me talking to another girl.
It's hard to explain the context exactly, but I met this other girl on Omegle, knew almost right away that she was total trash and then sociopathically strung her along texting her about once every few months when she would message me about her trashy relationship problems, all the while i was pretending to be in love with her/sexually attracted to her.
I didn't even think of it in my mind as anything more than like roleplaying, but of course now I have no way to convey that to my new ex-gf and she is livid.

I really do love my girlfriend and now I'm melting down inside, literally the worst feeling I've had in my entire life, and this breakup is possibly at the worst time and in the worst way it could have possibly happened.
I'm on the verge of killing myself because I now have no friends (any connection to my old friends basically intertwined with her) and I'm living with my ex-gf and her friend in an apartment until next August to top it all off.

>The above is a rundown of everything up to where I am now
I don't know what I am going to do financially if I am cut off from all of these personal relationships at once, and on top of that I am so immensely drained I don't know how I am going to work in the next few weeks.
The only blessing I am given this week is that I don't have work until Monday (we were going to go down to a college town for their Halloween parties, not anymore though clearly)

>> No.11504480

>>11504455

Just be honest dude, and yourself fren. Sometimes things work but sometimes they dont. Dont let her see you cry/be sad. Try your best to improve all areas of your life right now, drasticallyZ

>> No.11504559

>>11504455
I don't mean to ruin your parade but
>business & finance

>> No.11504583

>>11504559
I know it's a stretch, but what can I do now that I am bound to a lease in a house which will almost certainly be toxic to me, on top of the fact that I feel so bad generally that I can barely make myself get up out of bed?

>> No.11504619

>>11504455
relationship is still salvageable, don't give up fren

>> No.11504642

>>11504619
How do you know fren?
She literally said "I hate you"

>> No.11504657

>>11504455
i was in a similar situation in the past but the gf at the time gave me a second chance. honestly it may never be the same again man. but you will get over it eventually if you really want to. its ultimately up to her. just promising you that if things have to end here you will get through this. it will be painful but theres a bright sky on the other end.

>> No.11504662

>>11504642
women are emotional. she is just upset right now. give her space and see what she wants after you give her some

>> No.11504684

>>11504455
Just explain to gf the truth, that you are a sadistic fuck who likes toying with venerable people, for lels.

If she hates you because of that truth, maybe you've got some soul searching to do. Or at least to pretend to do. Either way, it's better than having her think you're unfaithful.

>> No.11504700

>>11504455
Whether or not you were interested in the internet girl doesn't really make you any less of an asshole.
You had a girlfriend already so you know you're not going to die a kissless virgin. Just improve yourself and be ready for the next one anon.

>> No.11504735

>>11504455
The absolute state of nolinkers

>> No.11504909

>>11504583
yea at this point your only real option is to tell her the truth about what the fuck you were doing.

>> No.11505227

>>11504700
>>11504909
Yeah the thing is it's not like I even WANTED to cheat on her
In my mind the two things were totally separate, though I can't blame her for obviously thinking that that's a lie

>> No.11505343

>Act like a sociopath
>Get found out and have to deal with the consequences
>NOOOO HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Are you sure you aren't a woman?

>> No.11505413

>>11505227
It just feels like such a waste

>> No.11505451

>>11504455
as other anons pointed out, honesty is the best thing. if she loves and you havnt fugged up before then maybe she will be able to , suspend beleif and take your word. heres on inception idea, start a conversation on how you can prove you never met. lead her on but basically get her to think of to check your google maps/gps. I got out of one thing that way.
try not to be too emotional, youd be very surprised on hwo things change when passions cool. dont send her autistic long emotional email or texts if you have broken up and are out of her life.
Ive been there fren, if it makes you feel better. This might be what you need to make you a better person for when you find the one. You fugged up but as long as you learn from it youll be who you need to be for the right one.

>> No.11505460
File: 177 KB, 1001x798, 1516319537853.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11504455
So basically you acted like a female/faggot.

Enjoy the next 9 months of your ex bringing random dudes home at 2am while you hear her moaning while her cheeks are getting clapped.

Really bravo OP.

>> No.11505473

>>11505460
You probably shouldn't stay home this weekend, or Halloween for that matter. Hopefully she has a house party and you hear about her taking the train.

>> No.11506598

>>11504455
Serves you right for being such a piece of shit kek.
also
>/biz/ - Business & Finance

>> No.11506637

>>11504455
You fugged up OP. Im living through the same thing but being the receiver. Im totally honest you im an Alpha and i dont take these things easily.

That being said before i loved my gf but now i "Love" her. I dont care about the saying that dont act like the other person did. I will tell in all honesty im going to be a bohemian on this subject. If another person emerges in my life and i want her then i will go with it. You are kind of in these uncharted waters of unstability. The question is how long can you endure such a thing? Its a game dont y get. There are no rules in war and love. The trust is lost. The question is can you get the trust back?

I can say from myself that there is no trust but she doesnt know this. Its fun to fuck here and there and talk but in all honesty this is not the woman to bear my children. I give you good luck but dont all-in on this relationship. It probably wont work out.

>> No.11506645

>>11504455
It's karma.

>> No.11506669

>>11504455
>kik
>omegle
You must be over 18 to post on this website.

>> No.11506674
File: 13 KB, 418x359, 420realization.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11504455
Sounds like you deserve it. Maybe in the future you will learn to keep away from cheap dopamine rushes and do productive, non sociopathic shit for your daily dopamine fixes.

Good luck in the future anon and I hope you learn from your mistakes

>> No.11506683

>>11504455
>Guys help
with what? you played a stupid game and won a stupid prize, 100% your mistake and your fault.

Why live with your ex-gf until next August? seems retarded, just break the lease and move out, find a new place to live, rent a room somewhere, living with an angry ex-gf especially when you're claiming suicidal thoughts is going to be an extremely difficult situation.

Leave the apartment, move somewhere else, don't make excuses about the rental agreement, just do it, find a way ASAP.

>> No.11506743

>>11504455
Sounds like she did everything right. No point holding your bags.

>> No.11506820

She hasn’t kicked you out yet. I suggest grovelling. You can probably still save this.

>> No.11506821

>>11504455
look. stop. read the top of this fucking page.
Can you read it? Read it. It says "/biz/-Business & Finance"
Do this blog post seem like business and finance to you? Can you not understand simple fucking English?
There is one rule on this website. ONE fucking rule and thats to stay on topic. its not difficult in the SLIGHTEST to follow yet some of you retards insist on coming to this board and treating it like your diary.

Fuck off. sage goes in all fields. Reported for being off topic. Hopefully its pruned soon.

>> No.11506851

>>11506820
This.. now you apologize etc., and if you really want to save your relationship, you will told her what you told us (someway) and promise to even go to therapy or shit like that if needed.. just cry a bit and tell her you got issues blaah blaah .. if she understands, you might get even better relationship in the future, if she laughs at you, then you can kys :D

>> No.11506869

>>11506674
>Maybe in the future you will learn to keep away from cheap dopamine rushes and do productive, non sociopathic shit for your daily dopamine fixes.
Like spending entire days on this shitty board with other emotional NEETS that hope for every shit coin to moon. Yeah no this is much better.

>> No.11506891

>>11504455
you pathetic piece of shit
is what I would say if this wasn't bait

>> No.11506894

>>11506821
>There is one rule on this website. ONE fucking rule and thats to stay on topic.
You might want to read the other ones because you're not only being a hypocrit (by not staying on topic yourself) but you also announced saging this thread which isn't really allowed either.

>> No.11506898

>>11504455
Reap what you sow degenerate.

>> No.11506938

Seriously, you made your bed now lie in it.

You don't 'love' her, you just think you 'love' her because you're concerned about all the material consequences this will have on your life because it happened out of nowhere. It seems like attachment and codependency.

Tell her you want your part of the deposit back, and get out of the house asap and find a cheap room or something to move into. If you're a sociopath, own it and accept the risks and potential consequences.

If it's over it's over. Quit groveling and moaning and definitely don't go crying to her. Women are the masters of crocodile tears and faking emotions and it's just not going to do anything.

At the end of the day you come into this world by yourself and leave by yourself, if people don't want to be around you any longer, so be it.

>> No.11506985

>>11506938

>At the end of the day you come into this world by yourself and leave by yourself, if people don't want to be around you any longer, so be it.

Saged. This is what i do. After realizing this im living life to the fullest. Im 2x or 3x a better person and im happy. Listen to this advice OP.

>> No.11507174

you fucked up retard. immediately you should have turned around and yelled at her for going through your phone. then you invalidate her feelings about you texting another girl by trivializing the incident. only from there can you regain control.
you're possibly a sociopath but more likely just a dumb guy who unironically got something emotional out of talking to your online girlfriend.

>> No.11507333

>stringing along mentally ill girl
>"toxic"
jesus christ
you're a liberal aren't you op
always closet sociopaths the lot of you

>> No.11507346

>>11506898
Nailed it

>> No.11507490

>>11504455
If I was you I would be ONE HUDRED percent honest with your gf about the situation. Tell her that you "sociopathically strung the girl along", that you're a sick person for doing this etc. but it was 100% roleplaying. Promise her that you'll NEVER do anything like that again. Tell her that you barely even recognize yourself. Tell her that you truly love her etc. Tell her that she can break up with you if you want, but you just want her to know the truth. Then give her some time to think. If that fails then you'll get over her eventually.. A lot of us have been there. It literally feels like it's the end of your, but things DO get better (I know it's very hard to believe). Good luck bro.

>> No.11507503

>>11507490
tell her that she can break up with you if that's what she feels is right for her*. Sorry about the not so perfect English. Hope you get my point.

>> No.11507794

>>11507490
>>11507503
Thank you Anon, I will do all of these things
It's now the morning of the day after for me
We will see what this day brings, and the ones to come

>> No.11507834

>>11504455
imagine being such a massive faggot you couldnt earn cause some bitch in your life that isnt even the mother of your children children is throwing shade at you. never gonna make it anon.

>> No.11507870

Don't mind all these virtue signalling faggots OP, men are built differently and we need to stop apologizing for it. Men are designed to cheat on women (also we're really good at it, usually), women are not designed to cheat on men and be happy. The ONLY way to be happy in a LTR is to cheat, don't let anyone meme you into believing differently.

Go on those halloween parties and get some trim my dude

>> No.11507871

>>11507834

This.

You fucked it OP.