[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 380x250, constellation-labs.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11397628 No.11397628 [Reply] [Original]

Things have gotten way out of hand, the entire community is against them. Its time to work together to create a list of questions and demand answers. We all sign it and send it to the team. Its sad its come to this, but the communication from this team is terrible and the questions they dodge are very suspicious.
The entire community is demanding answers but the team stonewalls them.
There are 3 supposed "community members" Rich, Chris, and Crypto Hog who are the only remaining blind supporters and make comments that could only be made by an actual team member which makes me think those are fake accounts setup to protect the team and spin in their favor. The things they are saying now is just insane. Those fucking idiots said its good the team ignores their community because they need to focus on enterprise investors and not us lowly individuals in their community. Thats insane.
We need answers, so lets make a list and circulate it. It shouldnt be too many, only questions that have real impact and real merit.

I will start:

What happened to CEO Brenden Playford?
Was he and other team members day trading investor funds?
If so which team members knew about this happening and which were involved?
How deep were the losses and can they show proof?

>> No.11397653

I just want to know about what the hell happened to their CEO. Everyone keeps talking about how good things used to be and how the team was so solid, it's because he was the only experienced person on the team. The rest of these guys are shit tier nobodies and it shows.
Even if Brenden took some losses day trading funds it would be better to have him there and take away his ability to trade, at least they would have a real CEO and not a team of amatuers.

>> No.11397773

>>11397653
Yes Ive seen those 3 in TG. Those are not investors or community members, those are alt accounts for actual team members.

>> No.11397843

It's questionable they have proper funding based on how they spend. Either they are really dumb or they are out of cash. Either way is bad, but the dumb part can be fixed by replacing their executive team.

>> No.11397865

I wasn't the only one here tom warn you all. yesterday. and few days ago. you just don't listen. how much did you lose?

>> No.11397867

>>11397628
Lmao at this samefag FUD

>> No.11397884

>>11397843
They will never admit even if they did day trade funds, but they won't deny it either because that would be fraud. If you want to know the true answer, just ask the team directly. If they don't address this day trading shit just dump and wait for the class action suit to get your money back.

>> No.11397893

>>11397653
I agree. While it’s obvious the whole losing money day trading thing isn’t real, the fact is the CEO is gone. Why would he quit his own project?

On top of that the team didn’t announce it when it happened, and it was found out like a month ago and still nothing

>> No.11397896

Whatever i cant even dump my bag. Will write this project off. Fuck it. I just dont get it how they still keep ignoring the questions asked. Im really starting to believe that the ceo did some shady things... altough im quite fud resilient

>> No.11398010
File: 123 KB, 930x1024, 1539325930707.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>raising money through scammy ICO only to gamble them away trading shitcoins.
He is /biz/rael isn't he?

>> No.11398127

>>11397893
What makes you think the CEO was day trading funds? You say it's obvious? It's obvious to most people that he was, because when the team was asked by over 50+ people to give a simple Yes-no answer they refused. It's obvious he did, I have no idea how you can come to a different conclusion.

>> No.11398564

>>11397896
I think the whole team was involved, not just the CEO. One thing is certain, this project is finished. The bagholder bingo is on a whole new level in their TG. They can rationalize just about anything. Even the team blowing off the community banning and deleting long time supports was explained as a positive because the team is so busy. This project is a joke

>> No.11398616

>>11397628
Why does your shitcoin have such a shitty name? I mean why did you have to call it DAG and then the full name be Constellation? What if I wanted to make a DAG coin THAT ACUTALLY WORKS?! HUH?! FUCK YOU YOU RUINED MY DREAMS EVEN IF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMING PRICKS WHO DESERVE THE ROPE
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>> No.11398646

>>11398127
CEO was definitely trading for a big loss, can't explain how or why the team wouldn't answer. There is no valid reason why they can't answer. Unless Im missing something?

>> No.11399090

Look at the token, huge sell wall created by it's biggest investor. Has to be, nobody but the team has that many tokens. Shitcoin is finally died

>> No.11399155

I know there are team members in here, what do you assholes have to day for yourselves? Getting hammered by the SEC for day trading? Why else would you piss off your entire community ignoring these questions unless the SEC was up your ass. Anyone care to explain?

>> No.11399947

>>11399155
> Team bans anyone asking

Answer is obvious

>> No.11400010

>>11399090
the ex-CEO is trying to dump. 19 million coins. sorry to say investors are really, really fucked.

>> No.11400788

>>11400010
Bad if CEO, still bad if major investor
Rekt.

>> No.11400828
File: 54 KB, 250x250, 7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>all those DAG pajeets spamming DERO threads calling them a scam
>DERO support is available 24/7, doesn't dodge questions, is making mega process, has already pulled a 4x from just a few weeks ago with no signs of slowing down
>DAG bans users for just asking basic questions, price plummeting ever since

Looks like DAG was the scam all along.

>> No.11401263

Guesses:

>What happened to CEO Brenden Playford?
He was fighting with the team over the way to go forward and he left angrily. He still holds many token.
>Was he and other team members day trading investor funds?
I think they at least held ETH, which has the same result of trading.
>If so which team members knew about this happening and which were involved?
Many.
>How deep were the losses and can they show proof?
They probably lost several $million.

>> No.11401354

I dumped my bag. Fucking crooks.

>> No.11401809

>>11401263
Not sure I beleive he stormed away angrily because he had differences with the team. He is founder and CEO, they sold investors his vision. He would fire and replace those with a different vision. Also it wouldn't take 2.5 months to announce it. This is about deep trading losses and mismanagement of funds. It's the only real possibility at this point with all the secrecy around it.

>> No.11402113

>>11401809
>>11401354
just how bad is this going to get do you think. we're almost under 100 sat

>> No.11402557

>>11402113
Zero. Followed by class action suit. It's done, only 3-4 delusional bagholders left. You can't believe the shit they are saying. Don't need a CEO, don't care if they lost funds, and the team abandoning their community is awesome because that means they are focused on bigger things.
It's almost as if the team themselves are posting under fake accounts hmmm lol

>> No.11402595

>>11402113
No chance for survival no project has survived a tailspin this bad. They've lost all confidence from their community

>> No.11402631

are you guys fucking retarded? SELL THIS SCAM ALREADY GOOD GOD

>> No.11403417

>>11402595
that's actually my worry is that no project I've seen like this ever amounts to anything.

>> No.11403451

>>11400828
>has already pulled a 4x from just a few weeks ago with no signs of slowing down
kek dero is down 80% since it was first shilled here