[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 346 KB, 936x936, 1515038475245.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11336566 No.11336566 [Reply] [Original]

I remember hanging out on /biz/ during the rise to 20k and the subsequent crash. It was so much fun. The bogdanoff memes, the bart meme, the pink wojaks, this board had such a great culture. I stopped with crypto back in like March when it became evident it was basically all over and would be dead for a while, but I've decided now I want to get back into it again. Back then, I lost about $1.5k. This time I won't be so reckless. I learnt a lot of lessons from last time. I will be exclusively margin trading bitcoin on bitmex. Doing a practice run on the testnet first though: if I can double my practice funds then I'll throw in $100 onto the real site. I won't do absurd leverage this time, I won't use 5 min candles (daily candles this time), just a few indicators, not like 20+.

It feels good to be back, crypto was a really fun hobby. What's been going on with the board since then? I still see some link threads but not as bad as before. I remember Oracle and CryptoBro, whatever happened to them? I do feel like bitcoin is getting ready for a bullrun to near-100k. Idk why, I just sort of feel it in the air. Seems like the charts are pretty flat at the bottom now.

>> No.11336595

>>11336566
i remember this image macro from the 2013 bullrun. I almost fomo'd end but was smug when I didnt. I wish I would have bothered to learn about bitcoin because one I read the whitepaper I realized I was a fucking retard that would be forced to gamble on altcoins to make up for lost time.

>> No.11337266
File: 1.67 MB, 1216x1134, 1516357677306.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11336595
Don't feel too bad, everyone wishes they invested in bitcoin back then. So many people say they had heard of it but just didn't follow it through. So you're not the only one!