[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 13 KB, 311x176, jYumoIR[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11317698 No.11317698 [Reply] [Original]

Who started the LINK meme, and why ?

It doesn't look different from any other project, only replace "oracle" with "smart contracts" in their whitepaper, and you've got the exact same project than many others, even less considering how far interoperable protocols such as Polkadot, Cosmos or ICON are...

>> No.11317725

>>11317698
I started it.

Why? Because I was bored, Rebecca. You're not that pretty.

>> No.11317732
File: 85 KB, 707x500, 1531680664986.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11317725
you lying liar! i shilled link first! you all laughed at me! you're still laughing at me! you think this is a joke? this is the future! YOUR future! OUR future!

>> No.11317929

>>11317698
Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bear market lots of anons and took advantage of this and fudding this coin to all the late money and newfags that bought in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>> No.11317934

>>11317698
probably some nigger

>> No.11317944

Who keeps making these shitty threads and why?

>> No.11318006

Autistotle did.

>> No.11318022

delphi

>> No.11318038

>>11317929
>hook in poor autistic teenagers with high minimum entries to get bags
>autistic teenagers are now full time shill and meme creation employees
>commence 2 years of LINK shitposting on /biz/ in desperation
>'whitepaper' that makes no technical sense, only believed by Facebook boomer tier intelligence dumbfuck kiddies
>make zero progress on your fake project, for obvious reasons
>appear to slowly die out
>chubby Russian guy gained 100s of thousands of ETH

>> No.11318040

>>11317698
It's weird. in the beginning I was fudding Link to accumulate more. which I did ultimately when it was around 13 cent. I amassed 470K Link. I definately think I have enough to make it. the problem though is that I can't stop fudding my own investment where I am literally all-in with my life savings. I designed some of the most hated and posted memes regarding Chainlink. again... I am all-in with my live savings and I have no intention whatsoeva to shill this project. instead I went to insane lengths to meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole day in front of the screen and I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't something is wrong with me. but since I have invested in Chainlink I feel verydifferent. my behavior makes absolutely no sense... yet I am 100% sure I have to FUD my own investment.

>> No.11318065

It's weird. in the beginning I was fudding Link to accumulate more. which I did ultimately when it was around 13 cent. I amassed 470K Link. I definately think I have enough to make it. the problem though is that I can't stop fudding my own investment where I am literally all-in with my life savings. I designed some of the most hated and posted memes regarding Chainlink. again... I am all-in with my live savings and I have no intention whatsoeva to shill this project. instead I went to insane lengths to meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole day in front of the screen and I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't something is wrong with me. but since I have invested in Chainlink I feel verydifferent. my behavior makes absolutely no sense... yet I am 100% sure I have to FUD my own investment.

>> No.11318073

>>11318038
uhhhh "no progress"??!?!
They printed out stickers for the big hackathon today, sweetie.

>> No.11318100

>>11318040
>I was fudding Link to accumulate more

This is how mentally disabled the average DrainStink holder is. He actually believes that the 3 threads he made per day on a financial sub-forum of an anime website made a difference to the price of his retarded fake investment. It's like fucking retard squared. A higher level of retardation than double-nigger.

>> No.11318135

>>11317725
Well you look like Pajeet but you're somebody else only it ain't on the toilet. Well you shit like Pajeet; yup, I hear shit on the street though. Now you're making me nervous.

>> No.11318136

>>11318100
chekced!

>> No.11318163

>>11317698
Chainlink is love. Chainlink is life.

>> No.11318190
File: 311 KB, 768x768, 1538420297006.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11317929
You seem like you know what you're talking about, what alts should I buy?

>> No.11318241
File: 595 KB, 630x809, 1538724935619.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11317698
It originated here in India. To be honest nobody in Mumbai thought Westerners would take thar scam seriously.

>> No.11318262
File: 9 KB, 184x184, e8189630f9805e92716e287ceb9da691a64e6a86_full.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11318100
ayo hol up itz weird. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! up in tha beginnin I was fuddin Link ta accumulate mo' n' mo' n' mo'. which I did ultimately when dat shiznit was round 13 cent. I amassed 300K Link. I definately be thinkin I have enough ta make dat shit. tha problem though is dat I can't stop fuddin mah own investment where I be literally all-in wit mah game savings. I designed a shitload of da most thugged-out hated n' posted memes regardin Chainlink. again... I be all-in wit mah live savings n' I have no intention whatsoeva ta shill dis project. instead I went ta crazy lengths ta meme fud whenever I can. sometimes I sit a whole dizzle up in front of tha screen n' I FUD FUD FUD FUD. I don't suttin' is poppin' off wit mah dirty nigga ass. but since I have invested up in Chainlink I feel helladifferent. mah behavior make straight-up no sense... yet I be 100% shizzle I gotta FUD mah own investment.

>> No.11318525

>>11317698
The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering pothead that runs this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.30 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $0.20 mark, unabated FEAR will rip through all stinky linkies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.10 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in LINK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.05, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded stinky linky wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded stinky linkies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you stinky linkies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be a stinky linky

>> No.11318550

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFERMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

>> No.11318602

How LINK became the biggest crypto meme In a nutshell

It wasn’t really memes hard till in the beginning
It was mostly memes about the stage close to the toilet and McDonalds , because it’s close to the office, then memes about the office is in a nail salon. And finally the almighty
Then the legendary memes really began to take off.
Along came some Larpers that got serious attention here about inside info and some major autist detective work . The memes grew bigger.