[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 95 KB, 1234x1070, 1536509925784.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11317216 No.11317216 [Reply] [Original]

hi, I'm here with another unpopular holothread.
I hate you fucking pajeets, this board is so shit and filled with filthy indians street shitters.
Anyways, I know there still are some /biz/ lurkers that are worth it for me to do this post.

Holo started it's uptrend about 3 months ago. It was listed on binance and we know that they work together to make holo fuel tradable when the swap comes. Binance might aslo be interested in the holochain technology since it solves many problems, including the scaling problem, which was keeping the decentralized internet from working, although holochain-binance project is still wild speculation.

The other big partnership talks were about mozilla. Since they share a similar vision with holochain, the patnership is certain and holo already tweeted about how they were in talks and willing to work together for the decentralized web.

Those partnerships and the holochain technology is what has been bring the price of holo up for the past 3 months.

Now if we think about the now, we can see that holochain is following a higher high higher low patern and have a similar (event to time frame ratio). According to the chart, now seems to be the time to buy before the major move up. I do expect that holo will start growing faster and faster so you don't want to wait to much before buying.
Trade carefully.

>> No.11317223
File: 40 KB, 755x787, holochart4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11317255

>>11317216
A gentle reminder for you folks who do literally 0 DD and jump into trades with no reasoning or targets. HOT is an Erc20 token that will be converted into Holofuel upon network launch. However, Holofuel is NOT the native currency of Holochain neither is it used in consensus, Holochain does not need any coin to function, an happ developer or host can accept ANY cryptourrency as all happs are run on their own private chains. “Invest” at your own risk.

>> No.11318059

>>11317216
If people aren't buying Holo right now... Holy shit the stupidity.

>> No.11318084

Kek

>> No.11318394

>>11317255
i do know this, and it greatly complicates long-term planning.