[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 31 KB, 418x405, C01B5640-1129-4D88-88FA-22112CB6570B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11312983 No.11312983 [Reply] [Original]

We waited all year for a major presentation from Sergey, and we literally got nothing. It’s one thing to not get any decent announcements, but we don’t even know if it even fucking happened. Just complete radio silence. If this were the early days we could chalk it up to bad luck of not having a /biz/ bro stream it for us, but we have the marketing-director-who-still-refuses-to-update-her-employment-status Adelyn who has been disappointing from day 1 and her one chance for an easy win was completely blown. Just what is going on? Incredibly disappointed and will be selling my stack over the next few days because I see the writing on the wall. Will buy back in after it dumps hard from this complete blunder.

>> No.11313003

>>11312983

I guess we'll just have to wait until next week when he speaks again in SanFran, or the week after when he speaks again in Berlin, or the week after when he speaks again in Prague or the week after when he speaks at the Gaylord Hotel

>> No.11313019

LINK is a completly made up scam by bizbros

>> No.11313039

>>11312983
Weak fud. Must try harder.

The reason she hasn’t updated her profiles is that they don’t want to look like they’re actively promoting the product until mainnet launches, otherwise link might get the SEC breathin down their necks.

>> No.11313067

>>11312983
Why did they even let that chink bitch on the chainlink team in the first place. Besides Rory being a cuck this was /ourcoin/ and that slant-eyed white male hating cunt ruined it.