[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 22 KB, 236x282, 42942BC9-C47E-4613-B5B7-0C7FE6ED18E2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11309171 No.11309171 [Reply] [Original]

Why did you have to market buy you stupid fucking prick? I swear accumulating Link is the most infuriating thing I've ever done. I swear the market is the most irrational stupid fucking thing on earth and the Link fanbase is so dumb they would have no chance of ever making it if it wasn't for even stupider faggots feeding you breadcrumbs so you buy this token.

I swear I need to start becoming irrational myself to even be able to anticipate this fucking token. Instead of only buying when the blood is in the streets, I should start only FOMO'ing in at the top of pumps. If I had only bought at the top of pumps instead of being a fucking rational investor and buying dips I would have more Link than I have now. I fucking hate you all. I fucking hate you stupid pricks that see "oh wow it's been a few days since we had a decent sized green candle, maybe Lin is gonna have a juicy dip, better put in a fuckhueg market buy right now to keep the price up to make accumulation harder". I want to kill all of you.

If Link is guaranteed to take off on mainnet. It's in the best interests of everyone for Link to remain as cheap as possible. Yet this can't happen because there are people invested in this token with IQ's so low they spend time and effort on the fucking pivotal tracker and come up with fucking conspiracy theory's that reputation and aggregation is being outsourced and mainnet is imminent. Holy fuck mainnet has been imminent for the past fucking year. I can't remember a single fucking month when mainnet absolutely fucking imminent right around the fucking corner. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, LET IT TANK BELOW YOUR BUY IN AND GET AS MUCH 1 CENT LINK AS POSSIBLE YOU FUCKS. DO YOU WANT 100k or 1MM Link on mainnet you stupid fucking rumor spreading assholes?

>> No.11309176

>>11309171
link sucks ass

>> No.11309191

>>11309171

t. faggot that bought 10% less LINK than he could have with his McWage

>> No.11309195

>>11309176
That's why it kills me to see people pump it and when I think of how 10 years from now the different between buying at 4k stats compared to 5k sats could be a million dollars. I feel like that is a million dollars difference right now. I literally wont let myself buy this at the top of pumps, I wont let myself buy this at any time but during dumps. I am not rich, I have limited fiat, I know the smallest rumor can pump this to insane heights so I wont risk swingtrading and getting BTFO'd. I have to buy in with fiat, but if I FOMO in and blow a few thousands dollars, only for it to fall below my buy in 2 weeks later, knowing that if I had just waited 2 weeks I would have a whole million extra dollars worth of Link in the future it does my fucking head in. I hate it so much. And it would take me several more months of working at my wagie job that I fucking hate to get another few thousand dollars to dump into it.

But most infuriating is I can't understand why others are so okay with just throwing away millions of dollars because they have to FOMO in at 1k sats higher and then keep it pumped up for weeks. Do they not truly beleive in Link and realize it's potential? If you truly believe Link will be $1000 at some point, you will want to get in as low as possible, and buying high, even if it's just a few cents or sats higher makes your ROI so much worse, because it's all percentages. After you pass 50 cents, it's really not that big of a moon percentage wise anymore, unless you have a fuckload of money to dump into it to make it worthwhile. Link will only make you super mega rich if you can buy a lot of it in the range between 15 and 25 cents. If you buy at 35 cents you will make way less Link that someone who bought just 10 cents lower than you. But someone buying at 50 cents wont make much less than you did.