[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 204 KB, 1300x1500, 1531431904579.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11303151 No.11303151 [Reply] [Original]

I buy link every 3 months. Just purchased 75K link and sent the bots into a frenzy. lmao, the book is so thin this is hilarious. all you guys getting so worked up over this.

>> No.11303158

>>11303151

Thanks, which Discord do you belong to?

>> No.11303174

Doesn't matter who did it, imagine there is 100 times what you claim you just did....and so on

>> No.11303177

>>11303158

None, Just my investment plan. I DCA link buying every 3 months with my profits from BTC trading.

>> No.11303211

Funny I just got done selling 75k linkies and I am already rebuying for lower than I sold lmao

>> No.11303227
File: 19 KB, 1235x76, LINKbuy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

lmao you fags are so desperate for a pump, look how many threads popped up

>> No.11303229

No you didn't You couldn't possibly mov it that much off a 75k buy. I bought 250k on sunday and didn't even move it as much as what happened today

>> No.11303237

>>11303229

The bots went crazy. there was nothing on the order books.

>> No.11303283

>>11303151
how many bitcoin are you trading? nice profits bro! and thx for the spike, i was feeling bad and seeing some green got me in a better mood

>> No.11303306

>>11303283

Not sure what you mean? My trading stack is about 10BTC, started with 1.5 in feb

>> No.11303391

fake and gay

>> No.11303423

>>11303177
How do you trade BTC, can you show me where to learn what you learn how to trade? Or what TA indicators you use?

>> No.11303464

>>11303423

I am self taught, still learning. Just take good practices and what works and use them, disregard things parts that dont. Everyone has a different style.

Personally, I trade the big swings, gradually build a position. Maybe two trades a month? Risk management etc like always.

Indicators, I keep simple. I only use horizontal extensions on key time-frames, trend lines, divergences, and FIBS. Knowing how to draw and where to draw fibs is an art though, once you get it your gold. I only use other indicators for confirmation (like b bands, ichimoku). Funny enough, they always collide with my price targets from my fibs and extensions etc.

Best tip i can give you is not to be greedy. Take profit, don't use more than 3-10x lev

>> No.11303525

>>11303306
tell me your secrets senpai! just bitcoin or do you take possitions on altcoins as wel?

nice stack bro!

>> No.11303557

>>11303283

I hope you feel even worse tomorrow and have a really bad day anon. I hope that when the singularity hits your Link is stolen and you are the only Linkie out of all of us to not make it.

>>11303151

Why did you have to market buy you stupid fucking prick? I swear accumulating Link is the most infuriating thing I've ever done. I swear the market is the most irrational stupid fucking thing on earth and the Link fanbase is so dumb they would have no chance of ever making it if it wasn't for even stupider faggots feeding you breadcrumbs so you buy this token.

I swear I need to start becoming irrational myself to even be able to anticipate this fucking token. Instead of only buying when the blood is in the streets, I should start only FOMO'ing in at the top of pumps. If I had only bought at the top of pumps instead of being a fucking rational investor and buying dips I would have more Link than I have now. I fucking hate you all. I fucking hate you stupid pricks that see "oh wow it's been a few days since we had a decent sized green candle, maybe Lin is gonna have a juicy dip, better put in a fuckhueg market buy right now to keep the price up to make accumulation harder". I want to kill all of you.

If Link is guaranteed to take off on mainnet. It's in the best interests of everyone for Link to remain as cheap as possible. Yet this can't happen because there are people invested in this token with IQ's so low they spend time and effort on the fucking pivotal tracker and come up with fucking conspiracy theory's that reputation and aggregation is being outsourced and mainnet is imminent. Holy fuck mainnet has been imminent for the past fucking year. I can't remember a single fucking month when mainnet absolutely fucking imminent right around the fucking corner. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, LET IT TANK BELOW YOUR BUY IN AND GET AS MUCH 1 CENT LINK AS POSSIBLE YOU FUCKS. DO YOU WANT 100k or 1MM Link on mainnet you stupid fucking rumor spreading assholes?

>> No.11303565

>>11303525

I dont trade alts. Maybe i will Long Eth or short eth as a hedge on difficult times with BTC (it is a convenient way to hedge).

I dont really have much to share. most important thing is to regulate your emotions, especially greed and fomo. Set our your orders based on your targets, and if they hit, great! if not, oh well. wait for the next trade. Dont chase any trade.
Dont over risk either. 10% of your stack is enough per trade unless you built it up and have taken profits already.

TA is the easy part, stick to your targets and regulate emotions like greed is harder

>> No.11303579

>>11303557
Dude chill out, he's laughing because he realizes it's not a permanent spike. You've literally NEVER market bought a large stack and watched the bots go insane for a little before someone else does the opposite and sends it right back to where it is? The price will go back down by tomorrow. Calm the fuck down.

>> No.11303614

reminder that the devs own 60% of the token, it is mathematically impossible for LINK to ever moon.

>> No.11303642

>>11303151
>spending 26k make it shoot up 10%
lmao no I'm sure it wasn't the several millions of other dollars
kys OP you contributed .1% good job

>> No.11303674

>>11303579
>The price will go back down by tomorrow.

No it wont you fucking little bitch. Link takes fucking forever to go down and yet it can pump to infinite in a split second at the tiniest little rumor. All someone has to to do is let out a fart that sorta sounds like mainnet and Link jumps 1k sats in the space of 5 fucking minutes. Yes it will dump over the next week, but it will dump with pink candles the fucking lenght of a single pixel on a 4k monitor. Link will dump to such a degree that it could outcompete fucking Tether in the stablecoin game. Then finally, when it finally looks like it's about to return to it's previous point, after 2-3 weeks it has lost 900 or so of the 1k sats pump. Some idiot like OP comes in and decides to do a market buy on a thin order book and does the same thing over and over again. Accumulation on this coin is so fucking hard. I am still waiting for it to go back in the 2k sat range. At least point I would gladly just buy in the low 4k's, but every time I tell myself I missed out on getting more at 2k/3k sats and justify just starting to accumulate at a higher sat number and send more fiat to an exchange to begin accumulating again, it fucking pumps and takes half a month to go down again.

I fucking hate all the breadcrumbs faggots who are responsible for this trigger happy green candle nonsense. I will bring up Salesforce because that was a big breadcrumb and it thankfully turned out to be false. Right now there are a whole host of Link rumors which are creating massive fomo pressure on this coin preventing it from dumping too hard. Link's breadcrumbs speculation has absolutely killed any chance for anyone but richfags to get truly large amounts of Link before mainnet. I want to get to 100k, and I've almost got 50k, if I wanted I could have almost 70k right now with the click of a button but it would kill me to buy now when I could have gotten way more just a few hours ago, and even more if I had bought a few weeks ago.

>> No.11303688
File: 96 KB, 487x658, 1537321837818.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11303674
>he thinks we're going back to 2k sats ever
>he thinks discord pump and dumpers on /biz/ have any effect on the price anymore

>> No.11303697

>>11303151
I believe I did op because I with held from masturbating, always seems to happen when I do

>> No.11303701

>>11303227
ur a lying faggot. The pump started at sub 5k sats

LOL now ur getting dumped on. Good job bro

>> No.11303711

>>11303151
If you did or didn't, I just sold at the top and rebought lower. Another 5K LINK for the bag.

>> No.11303726

>>11303557
This is the mind of someone that didn’t accumulate after having over a year to do so. Cry more fucking loser.

>> No.11303731

>>11303688

I don't think we are going back to 2k sats. I would love if we did, but I know /biz/lets are too low IQ to allow that to happen. You retards would create 100k breadcrumb and rumor threads 24/7 to stop a dump like that from happening.

The fucking december bull run ruined this coin. So many of you bought in too high and are too dumb to let it drop below your buy ins and you are all a bunch of neet fags with no more fiat to put in either so you have to shill and lie about breadcrumb partnerships to stablize the price higher than your buy in.

>> No.11303738

>>11303726

I accumulated tons. It's just I could have gotten more but I never FOMO and am patient and wait to get the bottom and with all the rumors it's impossible to do on this coin.

>> No.11303748

>>11303738
Maybe it’s not always possible to time the market?

>> No.11303756

>>11303557

Kek someone’s ass is blasted

>> No.11303768

>>11303674

Just fucking buy and shut up

>> No.11303800

>>11303557
kek
you fat fuck, you can bet you barely have any time to accumulate.

>> No.11303846

>>11303525
Kys

>> No.11303849

>>11303756
>>11303768

>buy on a big green candle

No. Not gonna start now. Never will. I only buy after several consecutive days of pink candles, or after a particularly large pink candle. Ever since the pump to 6700 sats though Link has just become a fucking stablecoin. There is no more wild swining and all the pink candles are tiny. I fucking hate it that Pink candles never seem to effect Link's momentum and are BTFO'd easy, yet a big green candle will change the whole direction of Link and keep it in upwards momentum for fucking weeks.

I mean I've got a lot of Link and on one aspect it makes me happy that this thing has got hyper bull potential once mainnet is out. On the other hand it's fucking infuriation to catch dips on this thing. I finally fucking talked myself into buying at 4k sats, sent thousands of dollars to an exchange to purchase, had to wait 2 days for my bank to do the transfer and on the day they came in, the pump to 6700 sats, and there has been no dump since. I've just got fiat sitting there waiting. Fucking infuriating holy fuck. When will this shit dumb to low 4k sats again, because I am not fucking buying it at 5k sats, it's too overpriced now because of the mainnet on the 22nd rumors. I swear to god in 10 years time, we will all look back at Linktober 2018 while we are in our comfy mansions, and wish whoever started the fucking dumb Linktober meme was dead because we'd all have 10 mansions of not for that rumor monger faggot.

>> No.11303867

>>11303849

>He buys crypto with fiat

>> No.11303872

>>11303849

Dude. 1000 sats makes no difference, you’re gonna wake up when day and it’ll be $5 and you’ll wonder what the fuck you worried about 1K sats for. DCA in or just follow your strict policy and get burned by it eventually

>> No.11303898

>>11303867

It's the safest way, I wont swing trade my Linkies.

>>11303872

It's actually quite a large difference.

>> No.11303912

>>11303898

In the short term it is Anon. In the long term it isn’t. You might get burned is all

>> No.11303947

>>11303912

This. its why i dump my profits into it every 3 months regardless of price.

However, technically, you are wrong. 1k Sats now will only be more exaggerated overtime. that's 20% less ROI compared to buying 1k sats lower.

>> No.11303966

>>11303947
It will be cheaper tomorrow after literally nothing happens at the hackaton tonight

>> No.11303978

>>11303947

I know it’s significant I just mean it isn’t when compared to “I waited for 5K sats to go to 4K but it went to 30K overnight so I’m fucked”

>> No.11304054

>>11303947
>However, technically, you are wrong. 1k Sats now will only be more exaggerated overtime. that's 20% less ROI compared to buying 1k sats lower.

That's why it kills me to see people pump it and when I think of how 10 years from now the different between buying at 4k stats compared to 5k sats could be a million dollars. I feel like that is a million dollars difference right now. I literally wont let myself buy this at the top of pumps, I wont let myself buy this at any time but during dumps. I am not rich, I have limited fiat, I know the smallest rumor can pump this to insane heights so I wont risk swingtrading and getting BTFO'd. I have to buy in with fiat, but if I FOMO in and blow a few thousands dollars, only for it to fall below my buy in 2 weeks later, knowing that if I had just waited 2 weeks I would have a whole million extra dollars worth of Link in the future it does my fucking head in. I hate it so much. And it would take me several more months of working at my wagie job that I fucking hate to get another few thousand dollars to dump into it.

But most infuriating is I can't understand why others are so okay with just throwing away millions of dollars because they have to FOMO in at 1k sats higher and then keep it pumped up for weeks. Do they not truly beleive in Link and realize it's potential? If you truly believe Link will be $1000 at some point, you will want to get in as low as possible, and buying high, even if it's just a few cents or sats higher makes your ROI so much worse, because it's all percentages. After you pass 50 cents, it's really not that big of a moon percentage wise anymore, unless you have a fuckload of money to dump into it to make it worthwhile. Link will only make you super mega rich if you can buy a lot of it in the range between 15 and 25 cents. If you buy at 35 cents you will make way less Link that someone who bought just 10 cents lower than you. But someone buying at 50 cents wont make much less than you did.

>> No.11304119

>>11303849
>and wish whoever started the fucking dumb Linktober meme was dead because we'd all have 10 mansions of not for that rumor monger faggot

Chainlink team started Linktober meme with their fucking attendance on 4 or 5 conferences.. be glad you can buy for less than 50 cents because there will be people buying for tens and hundreds of dollars expecting 10x returns meanwhile you will be laughting at them with your 500x

>> No.11304137

>>11303229
>No you didn't You couldn't possibly mov it that much off a 75k buy. I bought 250k on sunday and didn't even move it as much as what happened today

I fully agree. I bought 1 million Linkies last week and it didn't even move the needle.

>> No.11304164
File: 120 KB, 640x640, 1532569922439.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11304054
at first i was a little sceptical about your blog posts but you do make a point. as a mere shrimp i find it hard to relate, since i'm just happy that i got in at all. i know that i might have missed possible millions by holding though january, and i followed my fomo several times. at current prices i can afford about 600 links per paycheck. i've got a small short term stack and a groing long term stack for holding. i'm not allowing myself to get riled up about price swings of 5-10 cents, i just buy - but i get that buying for 200 or 2000 $ makes a difference.
welp. i'm stressed out enough as it is, even though i should be comfy.
gotta remember to stay pic related

>> No.11304221

>>11304119

I mean the dumb shitcunt who started the rumor that Sergey has outsourced development of the reputation and aggregation system to other devs and that Sergey will be surprise announcing mainnet at one of the conferences this month. That dumb faggot that spends his entire days watching the pivotal tracker.

I fucking hate him.

>>11304164

>buying with every paycheck.

I dunno how you can be so carefree to do that. I can't do that. I get my paycheck and then stay patient and wait for the dip to buy. Don't get me wrong, I do buy these dips and have been accumulating these past months, but small dips mean small buys (few hundred dollars). We haven't have a big dip in ages and I am regretting not buying more in the last few small dips we had, at the time I thought we would dip further and I shouldn't blow my load early and I will just put a few hundred dollars in every 100 sats or so as we go down. But any time the dip threatens to get too juicy there is some faggot with a huge green candle there ready to ruin it all in an instant with a dumbass market buy. I swear market buying Link before mainnet should be punishable by having all your Links taken off you. Why can't Binance force limit buys only? Market buys are literally only for impatient FOMO prone retards. Yes I know market buying idiots also create the bullruns but mainnet isn't out yet so they just ruin accumulation for everyone.

>> No.11304229

>>11303557
haha what a loser are you, you are never gonna make it with that pathetic attitude

>> No.11304252

>>11303151
One person buying doesnt send bots into a frenzy.

>> No.11304410

>>11304054
That doesnt really make sense faggot, if link hits 1000 it wont matter wether you have 10000 or 20000 you will be well off enough to never have to work a day in your life, then all you morons can stay inside and perform squat cobbler all day you fucking autistic disgusting neets

>> No.11304479

>>11303557
t. Poorfag

>> No.11304480

>>11304410

I want to start a business not be a rich neet that does nothing. I need at least a few million out of Link.