[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 197 KB, 1000x1000, ChainLink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11234641 No.11234641 [Reply] [Original]

Who's going to be the larp of the night?

>> No.11234664

i bought a chainlink on this major exchange and after i did a rest api jsoned my smartcontract into my microwave and i realized that only brainlets invest in shit that a web browser does.

>> No.11234681

Mainnet soon!

>> No.11234684

Found an old one I kinda overdid it on

>The only story satoshi has ever told about his childhood. Use it well. Cannot believe Satoshi greentexts! Literally the first post ever made on bitcointalk, has gone unnoticed for years...

>be 10
>based ass hot 9/10 elementary teacher likes to go off topic about many things ie satanic ritual abuse, 2nd amendment, and one day inflation
>sperg away in my own head and it comes to me: lets take all of the dollar bill serials and make a computer network to track them, no need to print more and more each year
>the complexity of such an idea grows to the point where I can barely use words to describe it
>I try anyway, cute girl I'm crushing on rolls her eyes
>fuck
>playground, avoiding everyone because I'm not done thinking
>walk over to the fence dividing our recreation from the outside world
>stare
>that chainlink fence has stayed in my mind for years
>it wasnt just due to remembering the inception and my surroundings at that time, no that fence did something
>I see the posts lift a bit out of the ground and i am engulfed in a metallic embrace
>a whisper in my ear says: "I understand your concept tiny satoshi, I promise you I will make it usable"
>I smiled without faking it for the first time
>my fence friend returned to the ground, ill never forget meeting chainlink for the first time

100000 pennies EOY

>> No.11234722

If you only knew how bad things really are

>> No.11234792

original delphi here guys afraid we ran out of larps and just suck each other off now

>> No.11234816

Tiger Mommy all about that AI. The only way for AI to work is to be fed tons and tons of fucking data. If your data is shit your AI is shit. The Chainlink- AI connection hasn’t been dug into enough.

$2500 EOY timeline on track

>> No.11234859

>>11234641
We can pretend I’m an insider if you want me to tickle your LARP fancy. AMA!

>> No.11234884
File: 113 KB, 900x506, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11234641
Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by 4chan (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now 4chan is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a 4chan meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

>> No.11234893

>>11234859
anon-sama, is it true that Sergey is actually Sergay, and loves to suck trannies?
pls confirm

>> No.11234916

>>11234893
No. Sergey is pure. He rejects everything degerate and strikes for excellence.

>> No.11234923

sergey here ama

>> No.11234928

>>11234641
Sergey will exit scam on Dec 30th

>> No.11234931

>>11234641
Faggot here, I can't spill much, but mainnet in 5 hours.
You won't want to miss this.
:^)

>> No.11234935

October 5th op

>> No.11235022
File: 127 KB, 684x638, 1536468304906.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11234816
thank god not all stinky linkies are retarded.

The 4th Industrial Revolution is a multi faceted concept, that is truly limitless in scope, because its creative potential is beyond our own perception to understand. It CAN be refined/distilled to one field of ideas. So far to date, the best written codification of this field of ideas, is Nick Sazbo's writings on "God Protocol". In this, Nick describes a series of traits in this protocol, that amount to a trustless, omniscient, and evolutionary environment for interaction. His main focus on this idea was the focus of smart contracts, which is what link is best representative of, but this environment/protocol/supra-mind has two other essential components that complete the field. AI being one, and the IoT being the other. In the near future/present, large collections of IoT sensors, cpu's, cameras, robotics, etc. will feed realtime full spectrum data into advanced analytical and operation AIs'. This data will be processed by these AI and mined for efficiencies and other valuable extrapolations. These AI will analyze the available data from their allotted web of api's/IoT and create consistently up to date smart contracts, program/code updates/debugs, and to ensure consistent functional operation across the net. These AI will be managing billion and trillion dollar IoT networks/hardware/systems. Their security and end to end turstlessness will be absolutely necessary regardless of cost, because the savings and benefits in productivity and quality will justify it. The 4th IR, is AI, IoT, and Smart Contracts all communicating via trustless decentralized oracles.

>> No.11236304

>>11235022
Check em.
Based and redpilled.

>> No.11236490
File: 535 KB, 675x595, 1532502570235.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

My dad works at Swift, and he had Sergey over for dinner once. Sergey showed up with his own bag of Big Macs, and loudly yawned every time my parents offered him some of the food my mom spent an hour cooking. Then he asked to be excused to the restroom. About 45 minutes later we knocked to see if anything was wrong, no answer, so we opened the door and found that the toilet was clogged and Sergey had escaped through the window. The window was broken though because he had to wiggle and squeeze his fat body through it

>> No.11236587

>>11235022
>the 4th IR is AI trustlessly marrying the internet of information which we currently use, with the internet of things, the internet of value and the internet of services
ftfy