[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.20 MB, 1330x1686, DD9523CD38FF4B5080A4E0BE954A3037.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11208437 No.11208437 [Reply] [Original]

I want nothing to do with sjw pandering and muh diversity

>> No.11208496

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!!

>> No.11208510

>>11208496
>NPC with a critical bug

>> No.11208511

I know I'm not a diversity either

>> No.11208530

>>11208437
You have to jew the jews anon. 90% of my LINK will be spent on creating a fascist political group in the US and I won't stop until it's legal to hang niggers and other subhumans in the streets along with fags and communists.

>> No.11208543

>>11208510
You don't know what an NPC is

>> No.11208551

>>11208530
"Hey we're offering handsome bounties for you to hang these niggers and jews, not to mention they point on a cute show when they hang and dangle. Frankly, you guys should be paying us!"

>> No.11208582

>>11208543
>You don't know what an NPC is
It's (you). The perfect example of a mindless, bot-like personality with a concrete and predetermined behavior. Hopefully, you'll get overwritten in the game of life soon enough

>> No.11208636

>>11208582
NPCs can't even visualize, make up pasta or use the law of creation.

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

>> No.11209140

>>11208636
Based maniac poster.

>> No.11209162
File: 950 KB, 1600x900, just4534591301111.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You wanna work eight, ten fucking hours at Amazon in a cage? You own nothing, but pee bottle, you got nothing!
Do you want a brainlet normie nolinker on every corner looking after you?
Watching everything you do? Everything you say, man? Do you know I eat octopus pussy three times a day?
I got fucking octopus pussy coming out of my fucking ears.
I got the fuckin’ pajeet scam blockfolio my hair's comin’ through. How you like that?
What, you want me to stay there and do nothing? Hey, I’m no fuckin’ chink criminal, man. I’m no futa or thief.
I’m Toshy Kamotona, a delusional crypto investor from Cuba. And I want my fuckin’ gains, now! …

Is this it? That’s what it’s all about, Sergey?
Eating, drinking, fucking, sucking? Longing, shorting? Pumping, Dumping? Then what? You’re 600 (lbs).
You got your favorite shitcoin bag for a belly. F A T. You got male tits, you need a female bra. They got pubic hair on them.
You got a sick liver, (((they))) got yellow spots on it, and you’re eating this fuckin’ McDonald's shit,
looking like these rich hot fucking tiger mummies in here…
Look at that. An oracle junkie. I got a fuckin’ trustless oracle junkie for a wife.
She don’t eat nothing, but BigMacs. Sleeps all day with them big black cocks inside.
Wakes up from a margin call, and who won’t fuck me ’cause she’s in a trustless decentralized oracle.
I can’t even have an smart contract with her, Sergey.
Her trustless decentralized womb is so polluted with gas transactions, I can’t even have a fuckin’ little smart contract with her! …

>> No.11209165
File: 36 KB, 600x885, just1537570464609.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I never fucked anything over in my life didn’t have it coming to them. You got that?
All I have in this world are my balls and my linkies and I don’t sell them for no one. Do you understand?
That piece of shit up there, I never liked (((them))), I never trusted (((them))).
For all I know (((they))) had me set up and had my friend Pepe Frognandez killed during Second Meme War. But that’s history.
I’m here, he’s not. Do you wanna go on with me, you accumulate it! You don’t, then you make a sell order.

In this timeline, you gotta make the ASIC first. Then when you get the ASIC, you get the hash power. Then when you get the hash power, then you get the roasties.
What you lookin’ at? You all a bunch of fuckin’ delusional neet assholes. You know why?
You don’t have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need maniacs like me.
You need maniacs like me so you can take your fuckin’ fingers from your sorry digital asses and say, “That’s the JUSTed LINK Marine.”
So… what that make you? Bogs? You’re not Bogs. You just know how to dwell in a basement, how to shitpost.
Me, I don’t have that problem. Me, I always stay stinky. Even when I shitpost. So say good night to the JUSTed LINK Marine! Come on.

The last time you gonna see a JUSTed LINK Marine like this again, price will be 1000$ EOY, let me tell you. Come on!

Make way for the JUSTed LINK Marine. There’s a JUSTed LINK Marine comin’ through!
Better get outta his way!