[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 109 KB, 873x559, 67CB7208-5B70-4E47-A9BA-BAFC16798E85.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11114921 No.11114921 [Reply] [Original]

If your three year plan doesn’t involve accumulating as much of this asset before the first 0xBTC reward halving then GOOD NEWS. You still have time to mine (or buy) the world’s first ERC20 token utilizing proof of work for distribution. Only 1/7 of the total supply is currently circulating and it doesnt have the massive whales that premined assets always have. Nobody has giant bags that they want to dump on you - you have to fight, claw and hope to get your stack if you don’t want to move the price. Don’t believe me? Find an order book that proves me wrong. The smart contract is COMPLETE and the contract’s creator IS NOT A MONARCH. He cannot delete or change it and because of this fact, quite frankly, he’s the George Washington of cryptocurrencies. To the dim among you: George Washington didnt come fron India and he def wasn’t a nazi. If you fight this instead of accumulate we’re going to have so much fun throwing it in your faces. We enjoy the FUD that comes from the dregs among you but THERES STILL HOPE FOR YOU, anon.

>> No.11114988
File: 2.57 MB, 4392x2272, the_crew.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Based and orangepilled.

>> No.11115835

This shit is going to make me so rich