[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 61 KB, 1600x1102, elixirbro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11102502 No.11102502 [Reply] [Original]

Elix : A case for Elixir, a very oversold, working product 2M market-cap coin.

"AKA : Low-caps are starting to moon edition"

Elixir is in an interesting position. The good is that their product works. The speculative runs on crypto-currency are over, and it's now up for the public to decide to actually use the (very) few projects that work. Elixir is the lowest market-cap coin that has a working product, and KuCoin, despite it's recent graveyard status, is a decent exchange that normies use.

Elixir has a decent, if not slick (depending on your preference) website, and is shillable to normal people. They recently are hinting at getting more companies to use the platform as a crowd-funding system, and in my opinion, all it will take is one medium sized project to get on board for it to take off.

It's been a long road, filled with serious pump and dumps, which negatively affects this project since there are a lot of bagholders. However, if they see the project rising in an eventful way, perhaps they will hold it, as a 50x to its ATH is still only a 70,000$ market-cap.

Elixir is one of the best buys in the crypto space, if they can get someone to use it. The marketing is beginning. The community is holding, and their reddit following is active in helping their pursuit to not only the lending platform, but crowd-funding as well.

It's my opinion that this will easily 10x by EOY, if not more.

No bags on this one if you're starting fresh.

Get in.

>> No.11102515

t. ORI scammer

>> No.11102897

>>11102515
t. >> i told you when to sell