[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 93 KB, 888x568, lZ9ZgiG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11088986 No.11088986 [Reply] [Original]

I think mainnet is getting close boys. Check this out: https://www.docusign.com/blog/follow-docusign-fall-18-release/
"We have a pre-built integration with the Ethereum blockchain, the most popular blockchain for smart contracts. "

>> No.11088995

This shit is gold:

Identify signers via blockchain-stored credentials
Many research projects and startups are exploring blockchains for distributed identity management. This would allow individuals to control and selectively share the definitive record of who they are. DocuSign’s Trust Service Provider model is perfect for integrating any blockchain-based identity providers that gain traction. They will become additional options for authenticating a signer.

Blockchain-based smart contracts
DocuSign’s vision has always been to make paper agreements digital and, ultimately, make them smart. A smart contract turns a contract into something like a computer program. The Internet-connected program monitors data and triggers actions relevant to the contract’s terms. For example, a crop-insurance smart contract might use a trusted Internet feed of weather data. If the temperature goes above 85 degrees Fahrenheit in April, the smart contract will automatically trigger a crop-insurance payout, again via the Internet. This total automation eliminates ambiguity and promises large savings in time and effort for all parties involved.

Although the field of smart contracts is still emerging, and a blockchain is only one of many ways to enable smart contracts, blockchain technology is catalyzing interest in smart contracts. Having been one of the earliest participants in the field, DocuSign welcomes this interest and is continuing to work at the forefront of research into commercializing smart contracts.

This has to be Chainlink. 2500 EOY

>> No.11089261

>>11088995
The most entertaining part about this entire past year has been retards and Link.

Will you actually kys when you keep hoping for a russian clown with a philosophy degree to deliver a non-vaporware product while the crypto market expands? To realize you made investing decisions based entirely off of memes, when you could have used a modicum of brainpower to pick something legitimate?

It’s an interesting psychology analysis to be sure, and I guess I appreciate you because it is a zero-sum game after all.

>> No.11089275

Digusign has been out for 2 years now
It's over linkfags
Digibyte holders will win at the end

>> No.11089308
File: 2.88 MB, 640x480, 1537019138463.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11089323

>>11088986
Kek, I made the original version of this insane diagram and I'm happy to see there are even more insane lines and connections added on now.

>> No.11089411

>>11089275
>2 years

Who is using it?

>> No.11089643

this is 100% chainlink but i doubt a back end b2b e-signing software most NPCs only encounter when they're taking out a mortgage says its going to use chainlink is going to do anything for the price