[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 113 KB, 1000x667, 170902540.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11054605 No.11054605 [Reply] [Original]

Is this the most suicide inducing career in existence today?

>everyone is salaried but given so much work that you have to put in 60-70 hours a week meaning you literally get paid barely minimum wage
>everyone is a fucking cuck LARPing as business experts despite not running a business ever
>since the work is mundane drama erupts with power plays and one upmanship to try and impress Mr Noseberg in order to be thrown some scraps
>literally no one cares about the work you produce, most accounts are literal dogshit and just get signed off because its in everyone's interests anyway

I went into accounting around a year ago from a government job thinking the government job I had was dull and wanted to be part of the whole FinTech revolution.

Most of my clients are tech start ups. None of my colleagues know much about crypto apart from "muh bubble" so don't even realise their jobs will be mostly automated within 5 years.

Most of my clients are literal fucking brainlets who expect top tier service when I get paid shit tier wages, while the owners of the firm get to take out juicy dividends.

The cycle of a brainlet "wantrapreneur" is essentially:
>be a normie
>come up with a shitty app or Uber-esque muh gig economy faggot idea
>outsource all dev work to India or Ukraine
>go to accelerator for funding and get some VC kike with money to burn to throw some tax write off money at you expecting you to fail anyway
>pull investment money out of company as salary despite sales being utter shit
>go insolvent

We need a cleanse. We need a great depression - just like how I feel working this UTTER SHIT job.

Any anons here - GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM WORKING IN ACCOUNTING. SELL CRACK. SUCK DICK. DO ANYTHING ELSE

>> No.11054629

But I already do suck dick. A lot of dick.