[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 62 KB, 1152x816, pajeets holo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11021025 No.11021025 [Reply] [Original]

Crypto was doomed to fail when it became obvious pajeets swarmed the Telegrams

>> No.11021131
File: 68 KB, 1170x760, hghdfgdfhgdholo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

nice try, just dont use google like a fucking retard.

>> No.11021142

>>11021131
I'm also getting India first though, but second one is Turkey, not Netherlands.

>> No.11021155

>>11021131
OP googles like a pajeet googles, google tells him that he's a pajeet. Makes sense.

>> No.11021505

>>11021025
How is it that NL is so fucking big in crypto? It's literally insane. It was very high in every search list and I read somewhere that like 50% of young people owned crypto (although I know zero).

>> No.11021514

>>11021505
Also, in discords or telegrams (or biz for that matter) there are always a fuckton of Dutch people. COLX for example has a ridiculous amount of dutch folk. Heil Thierry

>> No.11021650

>>11021505
The dutch like money, they like technological advancement and have multiple insane technical universities. Also there are a lot of people (17M) on a small piece of land that have literally nothing to worry about except for having to walk a whopping 100m to their nearest supermarket. Huge network effect and everyone having money to invest.

>> No.11021660

>>11021650
Hey, I worry about immigrants and the state of society. But yes the Albert Heijn is glorious.

>> No.11021667

>>11021025
pajeets have been swarming bitcointalk long before you nucoiners appeared

>> No.11021720

>>11021660
Also the biggest product of the netherlands is indirectly knowledge.Even though we live in such a small country with SOOO fucking many people we are the second largest exporter of agriculture in the world. How? We know how to and you don't.

>> No.11021749

>>11021025
>Be Telegram channel.

>post a "meme" consisting of a gif that's just a scene from a random movie/tv show without relevance, wit or the slightest creativity.

>Sir! When Binance? What price next year? If good project, why price low? Sirs, when airdrop? Can refer for coins, for cousins? Why price dropped 1%, fuck devs make bad project? Sir, do the needful!

>meanwhile, I get banned for fud because I ask a perfectly reasonable question about when the site will be fixed/why they think changing the roadmap suddenly isn't going to cause a price crash/why they don't hire a few more devs instead of a pair of philippinos that are Googling how to write "Hello World" in Solidity.

Fucking Telegram has overtaken YouTube for shit-tier comments and general normie hellishness. Cancerous as fuck. I'd rather go on Reddit ffs.

>> No.11021752

>>11021720
Yeah it's pretty cool. I always complain about a lot of stuff here but compared to most Western nations we are a Utopia.

>> No.11021787

>>11021514

Heil Thierry

>>11021650

living space in the netherlands is expensive as fuck and we are desperate for money

>> No.11021796

>>11021752

look at foreign mother birthrates under 5 and cry.

>> No.11021909

>>11021796
I know, it's the same everywhere. It's amazing to constantly hear the same emotional arguments why we need immigrants and diversity while none of it is correct. Not even Thierry can save us. I truly believe the damage is already irreversible and within a couple of decades the major cities in NL are predominantly muslim.

Even if Geert would somehow gain full power and ban islam in NL everywhere, they will simply go underground and even increase segragation and extremism.

>b-butt diversity is our strength...

Really? How so? Explain using economic and social arguments.

>f-food...lot's of different foods!
>b-butt there are problems now but the will resolve themselves in new generations

Really? Because the crime and education statistics show otherwise, let alone the extreme cultural and racial segragation that is going on right now. Oh and open letters of teacher organisations pleading the government to dicuss the failed multicultural society.

It is all so fucked and there is literally no solution. The only sort of viable thing one can do is try and educate these people but then the rotten apples will simply gain positions of power which they will exploit.

>> No.11022102
File: 40 KB, 381x353, 1525227914861.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11021909
the last time I was in Rotterdam little arab kids threw rocks at me and hit me in the back. That was 10 years ago.

>> No.11022220
File: 31 KB, 1190x536, hot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11021142
I wonder why everyone gets different results??

>> No.11022273

>>11021131
Nice cope. Holo is a pajeetcoin, get over it.

>> No.11023065

>>11022102
They do this every year now in all large cities. Throwing rocks at busses and people. Especially during Ramadan, and of course lighting cars on fire. It was a whole thing a couple years back. Nothing changed only gotten worse.

Speaking of Rotterdam, it's a shithole. Only the city centre is okay and gentrified. But as always the city center has gentrified at the cost of fully forgein suburbs surrounding it. There are parts that are 80% muslim.

Same is happening to all large cities. The center is filled with tourists, lofts and "diverse" cuisine while the suburbs are completely foreign.

>> No.11023641

>>11022273
>pajeetcoin
the absolute state of link bag holders.

>> No.11023656

>holo

>> No.11023677

shitskins arent the only late adopters, look on biz. people think they could just get away with ignoring crypto for 10 years and still get rich. the level of delusion is impressive here.

>> No.11024701
File: 188 KB, 1859x910, 1000 chainlink memes.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11021025
Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being.

>> No.11024722

>>11021025
>using telegram for trading
>using discord for trading

Yikes

>> No.11024831
File: 19 KB, 450x200, logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>he doesn't remember pajeets scamming each other through faucets 10 years ago
You nu-coiner nazi shitheads have no idea how late you are and how many rich pajeets there are already thanks to you buying their bags at the top. Remember it's not the skin color bur the intelligence that guarantees one's survival. But you wouldn't know that since you will go post on in suicide threads later today anyway.