[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 765 KB, 1062x996, 1530159374169.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11018651 No.11018651 [Reply] [Original]

>Walking in the downtown square because nothing better to do today and I'm thinking and I think best when I walk
>Gated house on one side of me off the square
>Japanese style decor
>Elaborate garden kept just inside of the gate
>Trees are visible from outside, plants are visible from the gate
>The elaborate nature of this garden, from studying it from a distance and uphill, represent a very large investment
>Other side of the street
>Large house with gated driveway and walled off yard
>Mesopotamian styled Lions Gate, but the Lions are Lamassus instead of regular Lions
>Realize that these people who I know nothing about are probably low-key wealthier than I'll ever be unless I really strike it rich
>I'm about to cash out from my enterprises at 7-figures
>People at work who make six figures are jealous of my pending fortune

Do you ever see the low-key rich or their trappings and just want to slap the shit out of the dumb fucks running around showing off their petty fortunes?

>> No.11018674

I’m not sure what you are saying. Just stay in your lane. Why does it matter what other people do? I guess you could say I’m “crypto rich” but I’m not like Craig wright flying around on a jet. I can’t realllllly spend my bitcoin. I think you are self conscious about how others view you. Fuck em. I’m not the richest or best looking or smartest. Who cares?

>> No.11018676

>>11018651
Crypto Chads are a meme, or at least very hard to come by. The crypto millionaires I've met are all ugly and autistic. For most of them, it was all luck and they fucking know it was luck and they walk around acting like they're these financial geniuses when they don't know jack shit.

>> No.11018729

>>11018674
>>11018676

I'm not talking about people who are wealthy from bitcoin. I'm talking about people who are so rich that you don't know anything about them because they announce it in such a low-key fashion.

>> No.11019444

America is weird for this phenomenon. Most countries distinguish between their wealthy middle class and their upper class overtly, but Americans just have to puzzle it out.

>> No.11019466

>>11018729
You mean old money? Its called being tasteful not low-key although in a way its still about keeping a low profile.

>> No.11019516

these people are more mature than people of new money can fathom
from birth they are raised a certain way so the gelt stays in the family

I'm a ugly autistic crypto neet and like you I like observing how these people carry themselves
I could blow my load and act like a fuck stick buy lambos or whatever for 5-10 years maybe more maybe less depending on how retarded I want to get, but the returns aren't worth it
I like slowing fucking the system by being resourceful and building class and maybe one day my wealth will become generational
you seeing it is good, for me it's humbling, but there's something to it that makes it seem so much sweeter