[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 590 B, 267x189, download (15).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11018023 No.11018023 [Reply] [Original]

This is my final farewell. You guys will be the last to hear from me before I end it all. Every time I try to have hope it just gets crushed down. This is why I've given up.

The world is lost. The world has been under control by a certain powerful group of people ever since the beginning of time. All of the wars and destruction its all for money. That's all its ever been about is money. Ww1,ww2, Vietnam, 9/11, gulf was, Afghanistan, Iraq its literally all been about money.

Now you have these people who get up every day. People I used to work with and call them "Co-workers". I tried to tell them about it all. Tried to convince them about our broken system through quantitative easing and why they can't get ahead in life. I tried to convince them about how international bankers profit off of war. They called me a crazy alt right conspiracy theorist even after I tried to convince them otherwise with evidence. These people are the simplest minded people. They talk about sports, celebrities, instagram, and whatever other fucking waste of time they can set their minds on.

These people have no sense of what is going on around them. I try to talk to them and convince them that sports are a distraction away from the truth. The real ultimate truth is we are fucking slaves. We are all sheep in a vicious cycle paying the taxes for these bankers to make them richer. Through quantitative easing they devalue our dollar so we can't afford to live anywhere. Therefore we will always be stuck in this eternal system of wageslaving.

When you try to tell them the truth they just look at you like a fucking dear in the head lights. They don't ever want to challenge their minds or think for them selves. They're just content with going on in life ignoring 9/11 and all the other horrible events that these people have caused because it's easy for them.

>> No.11018025

These same people who have devalued our currency have infected our media and every aspect of society. It's normal to get a divorce now. Degeneracy has spread through out our world and is never going to stop. Women find it normal now a days to go around on the cock carousel until they're 30 years of age then settle down with a man.

These same people who caused all of the wars poisoned our women against us. These same people who are responsible for all the wars are now normalizing weed and calling it fine and normal. They are making sure all of us lose our fight and spirit by legalizing marijuana so all our future young people lose any drive to escape wage slavery. They want to make sure all future generations are doped up druggies who will pay their taxes for them. Much like our parents had alcohol to keep them as good slaves to pay the tax man. Our future generations will have the same thing with weed.

Public influences like Joe Rogan, any news outlet, young music artists and celebrities that they control influence and poison our minds slowly over time and we just become so accepting of everything.

To top it all off these same people have recently been manipulating the only hope I had left which was bitcoin. I traded up enough last year to have 5 btc at my all time high. It's now turned into 0.98 btc and I've lost all hope. I have absolutely nothing to live for.

All of this degeneracy has happened in the world since the year 2000 and onward. It's only been 18 years and I'm only 27 years old now. What the fuck is the world going to look like in 50 years? Well I'm telling you now. I'm not going to be sticking around to find out. I am posting this to you now from inside my garage with the car running. I don't know how much longer I have left but I just wanted someone to hear my last final thoughts.

Bitcoin was my only last hope. It's been smashed to pieces. They won. I give up. To all you anons here thank you for being the family I never had. Farewell frens.

>> No.11018028

>>11018023
see you tomorrow

>> No.11018041

>>11018023
>certain powerful group

pol plz go

>> No.11018054

>>11018023
You aren't suppose reveal your power level to NPC's

>> No.11018056
File: 136 KB, 546x700, c62.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.11018058

do a flip faggot

>> No.11018070

>>11018025
For what it's worth. I feel the same way. Shit is fucked.

>> No.11018071

>>11018025
If what you're saying is true (mostly is), how would $200k per Bitcoin change that?

>> No.11018078

>our women

Check your privilege

>> No.11018089

yo I know this is carp but at least go into hella credit card debt and take with it for fun before u off urself. give it another year/

>> No.11018096

op, what you said is true. its the way it is. only smart people like us can see it.

you are larping about killing yourself.

>> No.11018098

>>11018023

One less out of touch lunatic, thank jeezus.

Thanks for killing yourself, you're doing humanity a favor.

>> No.11018103

I hope your blog post became a pasta. kys.

>> No.11018128
File: 621 KB, 1280x720, Screenshot_20180909-194410.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>11018023
I'm 27 too...

>> No.11018147

>The world has been under control by a certain powerful group of people ever since the beginning of time.

Fucking Anglos!!!!

>> No.11018175

>>11018023
So you were only 9 when 9/11 happened.
You really don't know what the world was like back then...

What if I told you, in one week to the moon!
No more holding ever again...

>> No.11018190

>>11018041
>>11018056

Without /pol/ 4chan would have died, and you would be posting on Reddit or cripplechan right now

>> No.11018211
File: 874 KB, 1248x1664, favelabiz.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OP, Believe in me.

I will tell you my true history, just dont lose your faith yet.

Can you give it a last shot?

Favelas didnt killed me for a reason.