[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 19 KB, 480x360, blacked3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
11006887 No.11006887 [Reply] [Original]

Warned you stupid fucks at $0.59 but you just wanted Sergey's dick up your ass. Sell now before the price is $0.01. You thought you were getting rich off LINK? No smarter than a street shitting pajeet, you spent your savings on a useless scam token. He got $32 million and is laughing (trust me, he really is) all the way to his Bank of America branch. He's even part of the private wealth division now that he has all your money (trust me, I have a friend at a downtown branch who has signed him up)

>> No.11006979

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>> No.11006996

Wasn’t it just at 30c? Shit token

>> No.11007027

>>11006887
Thanks, just bought 4000 more!

>> No.11007083

>>11006979
No. Normies already bought in and got rekt. Last year was a once in a lifetime moment. Last year was unironically the day "we made it". Bitcoin is a dead meme. Just like the normies forgot about "the troll face, rage comics, dat boi, damn daniel, ane every other normie meme out there. People have already forgot about crypto. Its 2018 where normie memes last weeks at most. You are deluded if you think otherwise.

>> No.11007088

>>11006887
Please tell us about how bitcoin has a built-in oracle again. Please. Just one more time.

>> No.11007123

>>11007088
Hi Sergey, how do you feel about your bagholder brethren? Do you feel bad about what you did to people? 23 cents? Really, you couldn't even get Five Guys to pump this thing to $1?

>> No.11007205

>>11006887
You are literally wasting your time posting these threads. No one is going to listen to you.
People who have bought are not going to sell because of you.
People who are going to buy are not going to be dissuaded by you.
People, like me, who have no interest in buying, laugh at your idiotic predictions, your sheer lack of knowledge, and unfounded comments.
It really baffles me why you are wasting your time posting here constantly. It seems like every time I happen to be on biz, I see one of your retarded threads.

>> No.11007315

>>11006887
Sage kys sage kys sage kys

>> No.11007373

SERGEY SERGEY DURR DURR - Chainlink HODLERS

>> No.11007495

>>11006887
LINK IS WORTHLESS. REQ IS WORTHLESS. HOLO IS WORTHLESS. ETH IS NOW ALSO WORTHLESS..
But yesterday i learned what an oldfag is.. and if you claim you are one, just fuck off because us newfags dont like your kind. Newfag doesn't mean new as in newbie, or a generational thing. So did you get it wrong and you're a newfag, trying to be cool when you have no idea what you're talking about? I hope so

>> No.11007512

>>11006887
look there are to many crypto currencies and bitcoin shills are trying to smash everything else. i understand people want to take down link since it was the flavor of the month a while back but bitcoins legitimacy is more its own problem more than competition

>> No.11007577

>>11007123
> hur hur chainlink is a scam
If it was a scam / trying to earn money for a quick exit they would have shilled in places which actually might have gotten them some decent money. But nah, apparently it's all just a scam specifically for biz and the majority < 10k portfolios which sit on here. Not surprised that you have never thought that part through - I have no expectations for you to disappoint with that room temperature IQ you have. You unironically believe that bitcoin has a built in oracle and that there is no concrete proof that smartcontract.com and chainlink are related for fucks sake.

>> No.11007681

Sergey stop fudding your own token

>> No.11008166

My dad works at Swift, and he had Sergey over for dinner once. Sergey showed up with his own bag of Big Macs, and loudly yawned every time my parents offered him some of the food my mom spent an hour cooking. Then he asked to be excused to the restroom. About 45 minutes later we knocked to see if anything was wrong, no answer, so we opened the door and found that the toilet was clogged and Sergey had escaped through the window. The window was broken though because he had to wiggle and squeeze his fat body through it