[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 200x200, linkh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10978609 No.10978609 [Reply] [Original]

Post how much link you have, what percentage of folio it is.
If you dont want to post numbers, just percentage. also, include what percentage you hold in BTC.

This will be very telling. Link is a desperate fag coin. poorfags with 50-1000$, spamming it all over the place with ultimate hopium that they get rich easy. this coin is nowhere near a sure thing like its promoted.

i'll start:
18BTC total portfolio
1.4 BTC in link.
dont own any other shitcoins

>> No.10978637

>>10978609
I have 87 cents in LINK it's 100% of my folio

>> No.10978640

Here is a useful reminder for all you faggots
>1 billion tokens
>anons meme for almost a year that link will be worth x amount by x date
>every prediction is wrong
>people will small bags (less than 25k) are convincex their bag isn't small because they believe link is going to $100 in the next 12-24 months
>these stinky linkies hold
>the anons who create the price memes sell every pump and buy back low
>while you held on to your link when it went to .80c, these anons quadrupled their stack
>many anons now have bags of 100k+ link
>they will dump all the way up, many will even continue to accumulate
Link will never be worth more than $2. Look at the supply for NEO. This is not antshares 2.0. You literally need 500k to have a chance of making it with link. Don't hold your bag like a trench brain when there are low supply projects that have the potential to save you from wage slavery. I'm seriously trying to help you.

>> No.10978658

>>10978640
name some projects

>> No.10978661

>>10978609
just check out the /pol/ thread they tried making with all the foreign fucktards trying to describe the "oracle problem" while getting completely BTFO as a scam

>> No.10978674

Because it's a fucking scam. I hate you Chain link faggots. Give it a fucking rest already. This board went to shit when you showed up. Guarantee 90% of Link holders only have $500 in crypto at most, yet I have to see your stupid threads everyday with that autistic looking Sergey fuck on them. Just fucking stop it already, you got memed son.

>> No.10978678

>>10978640

they act like link is immune to the rules. Yes it is a potential great coin. yes it can get corporate use, but thats a MOONSHOT. its not certain. far from it.

>> No.10978682

some people are shilling Quant Network QNT as a better project

>> No.10978692

>>10978609
110k link, 100% of folio

idgaf it either succeeds or it doesn't either way life goes ob

>> No.10978696

>>10978661

got a link? I'll admit, the oracle problem is a high level issue and difficult to communicate to people who just cant "get" it. you need fair understanding of blockchain to even grasp why link exists.

but desperate fags trying to shill it to such people are lol. this isnt a project you can shill. simple. you either get it or do not.

>> No.10978710

If you still think it's about shilling you're Level 0. When main net launches you get to work figuring out how to operate a node. You begin to figure out how to find monetised and non-monetised data feeds and connect them to your node. You keep buying cheap LINK for as long as it's cheap, so that you have more for reputation and penalty staking. You, you know, just be a faggot brainlet and run around trying to shill your bags for an inorganic moon.

>> No.10978746

>>10978710

this is the antithesis of a link holders mind set.
link holder:

usually poorfag
late into crypto
often neet
lazy
wants a moonshot.

So link to them, something they can buy, hold and get rich with no effort. suggesting having to do any work woudl turn them away.

>> No.10978783

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

>> No.10978820
File: 7 KB, 188x250, tonight.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ALL IN ON LINK, 17K

>> No.10978825

4k 100%

>> No.10978841

>>10978696
some pretty heavy shilling, copypastas, explanations in pajeet format, the same exact shit.

Bazinga coin 2.0

>>>/pol/184793768

>> No.10978854

Hey faggot
Kill yourself
A Link whale came here with 1.9 million LINK, proved it with sending 1 LINK to an address posted in the thread. You're wrong about it being a poorfag desperation coin. It's the real deal.

>> No.10978861

so any rational person, look at this thread and see the average link investor is all in on the coin. then realise you are finding all your data from these same people.