[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 263 KB, 720x764, 1451600828838.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10966853 No.10966853 [Reply] [Original]

I've been trading prepaids OTC (kind of like a localbitcoins type of deal) with a client for awhile. I would sell him BTC for prepaids. Recently he had me cash out a small amount to him via Interac e-transfer as well. He needs to cash out $1,300 CAD worth of BTC. He wants to do a cash deal instead of through his bank. I guess because he's afraid of his bank snooping on him and what not. Maybe even freezing him.

I do cashouts via bank transfers what not all the time OTC. I built up a rep in the crypto community. He's willing to sell me $1,300 CAD worth of crypto for -7% Bitfinex. Let's say an even $1,200 CAD. So I'd stand to make $100 CAD profit off this transaction basically. Since I'd be buying his crypto at a 7% discount.

Am I gonna get mugged or is he gonna follow me home and home invade me or some shit? Or is this kind of business legit?

My dad is begging me to not do such deals. Because he says that Toronto (especially Brampton, Scarborough, North York, etc.) is roaming with criminals. He says it's not safe to do cash trades. That I should stick to doing bank trades. And with the banks giving me so many problems with the volume that I do, my dad is telling me to quit my crypto trading dream and go back to wage cucking a 9-5, fighting rush hour traffic and get a mortgage, etc.

Is my dad a cuck? I have literally been living the comfy NEET pepe lifestyle for 3 1/2 years. Got into crypto 2 years ago and made some money. But not enough to escape wage cuck lyfe for good.

>> No.10966901

kukoswski the master of homeless and drunkers