[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 54 KB, 556x356, 1531268457329.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10923661 No.10923661[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I've heard redneck boomers bitch about them "taking all the jobs" when they're only taking the min wage/manual jobs no one wants to do. Why does this actually matter when whitey can wtill get white collar jobs?

>> No.10923692

They're not white so they're dirty, smelly, ugly, and dumb and decrease the healthiness and welfare of the country.

>> No.10923702

>>10923661
>when they're only taking the min wage/manual jobs no one wants to do
go fuck yourself, entitled liberal nigger lover cuck

>> No.10923713

>>10923661
There aren't going to be any white collar jobs soon, and then you will be competing with pajeet and his fifty brothers.

Also makes rents/property much higher, which is great if you own property and horrible if you don't.

>> No.10923715

>>10923661
If there weren't illegal immigrants to fill those positions then the employer would have to actually pay a decent salary. They're jobs no one wants to do because the salaries and wages are shit but it's that way because the employees are illegal.

>> No.10923720

>>10923661
They drive those jobs down to minimum wage because they are paid cash under the table. Their effective pay is 20% lower than a person legally paying income tax and FICA.

That's before getting into fraudulent welfare claims supported by their "lower income" or Mexican standards of living that let them pay much lower rent by living five to a room.

>> No.10923730

Because illegals use medical services, increase road traffic, receive benefits through their children etc. And you paid for it all, while they get to keep 100 percent of their salary and put nothing back into the system.

>> No.10923738

If you check where we are on the DTM we're facing a labor crunch when boomers retire. This has two immediate consequences.

1. The price of unskilled labor might jump in proportion to the amount of slack that automation doesn't pick up.
2. The number of young people spending to stimulate the economy and paying taxes into social systems is going to plummet, resulting in both a sharply reduced tax base and an economic slow down.

If we're being generous, then rednecks about immigrants are bitching about competition for unskilled labor. If we're being less than generous, then these fucking rednecks are shortsighted fools who can't see the forest because some of the trees are brown.

>> No.10923741
File: 88 KB, 635x736, 2673568.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Let's take a step back, why would they be preferred to legal migrants? Then maybe we can argue about them.

> min wage/manual jobs no one wants to do
At min wage not, that's the issue, there isn't a shortage of people wanting to join the workforce, there's a shortage of people that want to work for min wage. Solution? It can't be increasing wages for shitjobs, white collar jobs are what's efficient so we would have to increase them even more, right?. So replace with people that will do that for less. Until people become inefficient, then we can sacrifice their unborns in the altar and trascend.

>> No.10923746

It's not inherently bad since if those people immigrate they become part of your country so it doesn't really matter if they take the jobs or some other retarded shit.

It can be really bad in the case of mass immigration since they won't adapt to the culture of the country, or if their culture is so different they will not comply with rules.

In my country we have brazilians and they're mostly pretty chill, so if I was the one in control, I would be kind of liberal with their immigration but I would be stricter with sandniggers since I don't want the women of my country to be raped.

It's doesn't have a clear answer, sometimes is bad, sometimes is not

>> No.10923757
File: 386 KB, 1450x1000, __fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_terimayo__3741a819d4af3fc5d97fef01d76d67b2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10923661
>what are borders
>what are laws
Hur durr, why can't I just get a plane ticket to America and live there? It's my right!

>> No.10923771

>>10923715
Maybe I'm just a massive brainlet but why does this matter? Each country has a set amount of good and shit jobs. The Mexicans come in, population grows, whitey gets good jobs and mexicans get the shit ones which are still better than anything in mexico. Seems like a win-win?

Obviously any sort of illegal activity should result in deportation.

>> No.10923831

>>10923713
He will not be competing
Pajeets get free education and forced employment
Anon gets college debt and denied a job because of his privilege

>> No.10923852

>>10923661
Believe it or not, becoming a productive citizen of another country is not that easy. Learning another language is a hard pursuit, getting employed when you have no applicable work history or your skills and education simply aren't up to western standards is even harder. On top of that, 'jobs no one else wants to do' is a boomer meme from when they could get fifty summer jobs by shaking someone's hand and looking them in the eye. There are plenty of natives who would be happy to have any kind of work right now.

>> No.10923867

>>10923661
They take up housing stock fill up schools and hospitals thats is what the problem is and put strain on local infrastructure

>> No.10923875
File: 333 KB, 1182x1200, Why build a wall.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10923746
In the United States, it's definitely bad.

Imagine your (presumably Hispanic?) nation turned 35% Nigerian, overnight. Oh and some provinces are upwards of 80% Nigerian.

Now, how fucking retarded would you have to be to grant those Nigerians amnistia?

Followup, suppose every politician running for office explicitly or tacitly supported that amnesty, except for Donald fucking Trump. Who do you vote for?

>> No.10923929
File: 222 KB, 1200x998, d354f1fbc369dbd5c1c345cba2f253f1b04707b037c421716c3765c8e42399a4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10923661
Those "manual jobs nobody wants" used to be done by the country's natural inhabitants. If you import cheap workforce that does them for next to nothing, the kind of people who used to do them try to get something better. They apply for extra training ang go for middle range jobs and drive the price of said jobs down because most jobs don't really require much intelligence, to be honest, only droning through. Then, the guys who used to do middle jobs have go for STEM, get masters degrees, get ponzi MBAs, etc., finally clogging up the upper class jobs* (the few actually available for the general public, nepotism not factored in the explanation).

tl;dr: doubling the workforce drives down the value of ALL labor, the shit trickles up.

>> No.10923936

>>10923661
Not every whitey has the brains or the drive to make something of themselves
Especially la creaturas

>> No.10923986

>>10923661
The main problem is those jobs will all be automated in the next 10 years and then we'll be stuck with millions of illiterate low skill unemployed Mexicans that will require even more social services to survive. Guess who pays for that?

>> No.10924012

>>10923661
I see your question, and while contemplating, have come up with a question. That may help you find your way, young grasshopper. Why does your mom swallow semen? Is she more fascinated by the slightly salty, slightly sweet taste and aroma? Or more enamored with that warm, sticky feeling sliding down her gullet into her belly?

>> No.10924033
File: 1.95 MB, 350x545, 1524172471671.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

america is a nation of immigrants
(and that's a good thing)

>> No.10924052

>>10923730
This. They work under the table and pay no taxes meanwhile they get all the government benefits (medical, schooling, housing, etc) for each of their 9 kids and you pay for it all. Each child costs well over $100k in taxes to get to age 18 and they never paid a dime into the system. That doesn't piss you off?

>> No.10924111

>>10924033
Damn, who is this chocolate succubus?

>> No.10924115

>>10923661
>Taking advantage of our social programs
>Paying no taxes
>Don't have insurance
>Small businesses can't compete because of minimum wage laws, while they work slightly less than minimum wage and pay no taxes.
>More likely to commit crimes and join gangs
>Waste of tax payers money

Literally no republican I've heard ever uses that argument. I've heard Liberals use it as a straw-men countless times. There is no reason for illegal aliens to come here and ruin our economy.

>> No.10924133

>>10923875
This. No countries get any shit for their immigration policies EXCEPT majority white countries. Why is no one pressuring Japan or Korea to take in "refugees"? No one is offended by the existence of those ethnostates. Why is white pride considered a bad thing? Why are people like Sarah Jeung actively defended for the hateful genocidal rhetoric that they spew? Sometimes I feel like I'm going insane.

>> No.10924164
File: 143 KB, 673x571, IMG_8504.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

They are delaying the necessity of advancements in robotics to replace manual labour by being cheaper for now. Its not a question of if but when at this point. Eventually they will reach western standards. But until then don't expect ubi or at least decent health care amerifarts.

>> No.10924198

>>10923661

because they are not white fren

>> No.10924242

>>10923661
take a trip to socal and see for yourself

>> No.10924301

>>10924133
Probably because they didn’t participate in any wars since WW2 / the Korean War. That being said, there might be some truth to what you’re saying.. People are quick to label border control in Europe and the US as racist, radical, evil etc. but no one complains about Asian countries’ very strict immigration policies.

>> No.10924349

>>10924301
It’s not the actual border control being racist it’s the language used around it and the immaturity of people in forcing it

>> No.10924449

Just think logically and see who benefits from immigration.

If I'm a billionaire who owns a lot of real estate then guess what? I want more people in the country so my real estate goes up. If I'm an elite jew who wants to eradicate whites then guess what? I want as many niggers and spics in the country as possible while my friends at the media are promoting racemixing. If I'm a 16yo looking for a summer job to save for a car then guess what? don't want to flip burgers for scraps just because Jamal here is happy with the pay because he lives in a small room with 10 other niggers and eats a piece of bread a day.

>> No.10924543

>>10923661
Illegal immigrants are bad because of government welfare and regulations that props up these populations.

If the government had no role or an extremely limited one, then you wouldn't be able to force schools to accept their children or treat their wounds; life would become too tough for most to survive and thus the cream of the crop would only integrate.

If you're going to have regulated economy and society then controlling the border is of most importance, otherwise you will be effectively subsidizing the reduction of wages for natives.

>> No.10924589
File: 222 KB, 660x898, A2E4A92B-C339-4AEA-8EAD-7CE60D2A0D2D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nothing makes my day like seeing a bunch of poltard white nationalist cockroached whining powerlessly about “niggers” and “shitskins” from the safety and comfort of mommy’s basement

>> No.10924599

Nobody can "take a job". If you could take jobs I'd walk into Goldman Sachs and take the CEO position.
Jobs are assigned by employers. If jobs are going to cheap overseas labor it's because employers are making conscious decisions to exclude their countrymen in order to line their pockets.
It's the great mystery that I don't understand about the right wing, why there is an absolute deafening silence when it comes to corporate malfeasance, with people instead directing all their rage at the poor fuck who just took a job, just like you or I would take a job, to feed their fucking family.
It makes no sense, it's the one area where the left and right should be in unison. We are all getting fucked by neoliberalism, why is it only the left wing that calls out the actual perpetrators; the bosses?

>> No.10924626

>>10923661
On what planet is it a good idea to add more unskilled poor people who don't assimilate to your country

>> No.10924633

>>10923715
Then how do we shut you up about the rising price of things like food when producers have to have more income to pay the rising wages that white americans will demand for the same work?

>> No.10924642

>>10923702
>>10923702
Here's a dirty little secret if you are capable of thinking...

It's the liberals who are the real white supremacists who don't care about companies exploiting illegals for their slave labor.

B-but but who's going to pick muh lettuce and muh apples?

Liberals unironically want illegal trash here in order to maintain their white privielge. How else is that Caesar salad going to get on their plate?

>> No.10924659

Reminder to sage and hide these communist circlejerk threads
Let them stay mad when Trump wins a second term :)

>> No.10924675

>>10923661
All the "jobs no one wants to do" need to be automated, the only reason they aren't is because there's cheap labor. We abolished slavery and we got the industrial revolution. We'll see further advances in productivity if we got rid of all the spics.

>> No.10924677

>>10924633
Maybe instead of focusing on paying higher wages, focus instead on the Jew who took us off the gold standard and caused prices to rise in the first place. Which is all by design I might add. Take us off the gold standard. Then brainwash a couple generations into loldiversity...

And then by the time 2018 rolls around you have a solid 30-40% of the United States population wanting these spics here in boatloads cuz muhhhh lettuce needs to be picked. Then 30- 40 years from now your white daughter is going to be getting gangbanged on the regular.

>> No.10924679

>>10923715
You're a retard. Those positions would and should be automated.

>> No.10924704

>>10923661
Just look at the color of their skin

>> No.10924716

>>10924633
The question isn't who has enough money to pay for rising wages you dumbass.

The prphlegm and question is why the fuck is standard of living and prices slyrpcketing.

Why did a gallon of gas cost 10 cents 60 years ago and today it costs 3$

The politicians and kikes are smarter than you all. You are a normie everyone in America is a normie and everyone on 4chan osna normie.

Because you idiots can't figure out that prices are rising because the Jews took us off the gold standard.

No gold = worthless paper.

And it isn't just min wage people suffering. 100k went a lot further in 1981 than if does today.

Everyone is losing

>> No.10924739

>High crime rates
>Siphon government (read tax payer) resources
>Refuse to integrate
>Encourage businesses to break labor laws because they are willing to work for less than minimum wage, which negatively impacts the labor market
>Vote Democrat simply because of welfare, even though the majority of them are very conservative in their beliefs.

>> No.10924790

Itt: brainlets who think their smart

You shouldn't be asking bunch of shitcoin speculators political questions, because they will give you half assed retarded answers and most of them can't even create a paragraph without blaming jews or using racial slurs.

>> No.10924818

>>10924790
The Jews are to blame.

They took us off the gold standard and confiscate all our savings and destroy our currency through inflation.

8$/hour used to be fantastic income 60 years ago.

The issue isn't employers not paying enough.... the issue is rising prices and skyrocketing cost of living, right?

Which is 100% the Jews fault for taking us off the gold standard

>> No.10924823

>>10924790
You literally never hear ANYONE on the right or left in debates over min wage talk about why are prices rising in the first place.

That's how fucking stupid Americans have become being "educated" in shitty govt schools. All by design

>> No.10924844

>>10924642
liberals know it so they accuse the other side of what they are guilty of as misdirection

>> No.10924852

>>10924790
Tell me faggot. Why are prices rising?

If you tell me it's because we don't have a gold standard then you are right. Otherwise you are just another govt school shitty public school "educated" retard... doing the states bidding for them. While thinking you are smart because """"it must be right cuz I paid a lot of money for muh education"""""

>> No.10924865

>>10923661
what is
>crime rate
>housing price
>labor price

>> No.10924882

>>10924844
That's literally my only question I have......

Now obviously the elite and in the know people are 100% about this and know this...

But what about your avg braindead idiot out there protesting or at some college? What % of them instinctively know illegals here means my life is better?

What about retarded antifa types living in their parents basements that's don't have the money to begin with to benefit From illegal aliens doing slave labor?

Do they know? Or do thy just really love shitskins?

>> No.10925157

>>10924882
most people don't think at all, they have to be told what to think, that goes for both sides of the debate.
you want the right to hate illegals? tell them they will take their jobs.
you want the left to hate illegals? write a vice article about how illegal immigration will make them lose their food stamps

>> No.10926044

>>10923715
>If there weren't illegal immigrants to fill those positions then the employer would have to actually pay a decent salary. They're jobs no one wants to do because the salaries and wages are shit but it's that way because the employees are illegal.

Not only that but what you get is more shit jobs. So these kinds of enterprises expand. The competition for low wage labor increases so those businesses expand.

At the top of the pyramid they know this. Its their country and this is the direction they are steering it toward. Everyone at the bottom hurr-durr "votes" while a population replacement / wage suppression scheme is literally turned into the law of the land. Amnesties 1965, 1975, 1985, 2005, and on... Nobody ever voted to disable immigration laws. Nobody voted to swell the population by 25%.

And they say, we have e-verify, but their lobbyists weaken it so its easy to game and doesn't work. Meanwhile states and localities give away benefits to attract them.

Remember America has by far more immigration than any other country, for years. A "lottery", a refugee program, a "normal" immigration program, citizenship "For sale" to investors, armed forces programs, and of course just illegal, overstayed visas, H1-B, student, etc.

Over that time we've turned into a country of industrial agriculture, raw material export, strip malls, McJobs, soaring housing costs... People that positioned themselves to take advantage of rents and cheap labor, investments and stuff, its been great. For everyone else you've seen everything go to shit. Everything is connected.

This is a dysfunctional government, a dysfunctional economy and a dysfunctional democracy.

>> No.10926737

>>10923661
>Why does this actually matter when whitey can wtill get white collar jobs?
because these jobs should go to darkies so we can get them off the gibs.