[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 91 KB, 1200x800, x4wr0550fk301.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10906751 No.10906751 [Reply] [Original]

Whales are accumulating this coin and you aren't what's your problem

>> No.10906762

>>10906751
No one on /biz/ has money.

>> No.10906778

>>10906751
give up, spammers

>> No.10906789

Questing across Azeroth i came across a goofy looking Pandaren Hunter. I chuckled at his name 'Sergeynazzy' and didnt think much of it. Not until I hovered over his pet grizzly bear. Its name?

Rory.

In disbelief I quickly yelled out "THERE IS NO ORACLE PROBLEM!".

Just as I finished typing this the fat pandaren who looked suspciously similar to Sergey Nazarov had challenged me to a duel. After inspecting his gear I couldn't believe how he had some of the if not the best in the game. This guy must have poured thousands of real world currency to get this gear so quickly into an expansion or play almost 24/7. I declined the duel and started jogging away. But this guy wouldn't leave me alone and started PMing me paragraphs about LINK. Eventually I was able to conclude given the extent of his knowledge, this in fact was Sergey himself. He then went on to describe his love for the game citing:

"Since Chainlink is a part time project I have ample time to play. Whenever Chainlink pumps good ol' Rory is the first one offloading, haha."

Eventually the conversation took a turn and Sergey offered me a BSJ (Biz Shill Job), he was looking to fill a few part time positions since some Pajeets recently had quit. This was no hourly paid job. It was paid by the post and handsome bonuses per meme.

I took the lucrative offer and start tomorrow.