[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 135 KB, 400x500, IMG_2011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10865506 No.10865506 [Reply] [Original]

When I'm old and on my death bed I'm going to be reminiscing about the times we spent on this Internet Panamanian consulting image board. All the FUD, LARPS, shitposting and Sergey memes.

I won't be thinking about Christmas as a young boy with my family, I won't be thinking about playing high school football and making out with the prom king after his date passed out, nor will I be thinking about my college days.

I'll only be thinking about you Marines and all the internet fun we had.

>> No.10865543

>>10865506
>making out with the prom king after his date passed out
OP is a confirmed faggot

>> No.10865544
File: 152 KB, 326x306, IMG_1143.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You know what? Same here

>> No.10865597

>>10865543
Did you see the news on social media credits coming out of china???

You get an internet score... if you say hurtful things towards HIV infected faggots or if you say raycis things on the internet your score goes down. So then when you try and ride a train or a bus or eat at a nice restaurant.... you'll be denied.

This shit is coming to America.... so after you make your millions in the singularity you'll not be able to do anything with it because you'll be ostracized from society

1984 is here... be a good goy and start embracing it. Suck some cock when you get a chance to make up for your sins against fags and niggers

>> No.10865774

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

>> No.10865893

>>10865597
I, for one, welcome this system. I think the glorious People's Republic of China is making great strides toward the general good of society.

I would respect and admire those individuals who have a high score, because that means they aren't socially-backwards, racist bigots. We could use that here in the US.

>> No.10865928
File: 527 KB, 1000x800, 1518020043436.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

frens

>> No.10866014
File: 39 KB, 381x353, 7356728.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10865597
This shit frustrates me to no end. I've really tried to be a decent guy for so fucking long. But at some point I realized the best things that have happened in my life I got them by pretending I deserved them. It's not like I was doing something good or valuable, I was a glorified whore for glorified drug distributors and robbers, but people were polite to me so I swallowed it. We're getting that China shit inserted up to the duodenum and good luck rolling it back. Just share your GoodGoyActions that earn you GoodGoyPoints on GoodGoyBook or your papers to the government will be delayed mysteriously. And it can get much more unconspicuous for anyone organizing, just reward the horde for disrupting your operations. The choice now is if I deserve drugs to sleep at night.

>> No.10866743

>>10865893
Problem is the 3rd world trash we are letting in are the most bigoted animals ever.

Muslims for instance... 40% of them worldwide..... support the death of those that leave their pedophile rape culture religion. That's literally the definition of xenophobia