[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 77 KB, 380x349, 1530687797229.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10847419 No.10847419 [Reply] [Original]

https://facebook com/story.php?story_fbid=10214395148966616&id=1054870245

>> No.10847447
File: 38 KB, 465x407, 1530687930749.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Couple beat me after getting pranked for burning man tickets.

Right after i turned the camera off the dude got really angry and started aggressively moving towards me to take my phone out of my hand. I pocketed it and stumbled inside the store. I went towards the back of the store and they hit me several times til i got behind the register. they said they wanted to call the police on me after i started to lay down on the floor on my back. the girl attempted to reach her hand into my pocket to take the phone from me but i turned away and she didnt get it. the man came next and he successfully took the phone from me. then i took the girls phone and demanded they give my phone back in exchange for her phone. the guy tried to get into my phone and delete the video. i got up from my laying down position and began to make an exit from the store. the girl grabbed my shirt and tried to stop be but she failed. the guy started hitting me again. i got out of the store and began heading for the street. glenoaks blvd is very busy and i didnt expect them to continue chasing me. i limped my ass all the way to the street with the girl ripping my tshirt while the guy frantickly yelled at me to get her phone back. i asked him to put the phone on the ground but he wouldnt do it. if i he did, i would have put her phone on the ground and we could have made an exchange. i went into the middle of the intersection. the girl was still tugging on my shirt so i slapped her glasses off her head. the man got upset and in a basedboy voice said "you hit a girl!" he rushed me and tackled me and people started to get out of there cars and tackle me. the girl kept shouting give me my phone! i was curled up on the asphalt holding the phone.

>> No.10847462
File: 52 KB, 250x250, c3ea5be89d35590d04f17108acb406d42fbb68385a08e6daffce7f276f1550c2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

some other big ass dude that had gotten out of his car was pinning me down with his knee in my back and as the pain intensified i shouted, GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK AND ILL GIVE YOU YOURS! at this time there was a Police volunteer on the scene already and the dude gave my phone to him. when i saw that i let go of her phone and gave it back to her. the fat dude from the car let me go. i got up and started walking away. i followed the police volunteer and he discretely handed off my phone to me as we walked out of the intersection. i think he might have been like a school cross guard from BHS. i took my phone and uploaded the video right away onto here. Then i started to walk away looking for a place to hide. i was stopped by an unmarked police suv and they told me to get on the ground, but i was already on the ground, i beat them to it. hands behind my head complying the best i know how. the police looked at the video, laughed, i explained the situation to them. after awhile the police let me go and i went looking for my hat and glasses. i walked around and around and then a security guard saw me and pointed out my glasses and hat were on a hood of a car.

All in all. It was a good prank. Worth the beating / excitement.

>> No.10847502
File: 610 KB, 720x1280, Screenshot_20180826-205801.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

facebook:com/fiendsforfreedoms/videos/10214395151286674/