[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 249x124, ezbtc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10773849 No.10773849 [Reply] [Original]

A bunch of ezBtc (1081627 B.C. LTD.) users in the ezBtc trade chat and also on r/bitcoinca have come forward mentioning that the exchange is holding their CAD fiat and even BTC hostage. Those bastards have been holding my 2+ BTC hostage for over 12 days now even though the CEO David Smillie told me over the phone on August 12th that my BTC withdrawal was close to the top of the queue. This cocksucker bounced a cheque on me for a fiat withdrawal. And he is trying to get clients to take cheques instead of wires and bank transfers. I don't trust his fiat anymore so I bought back into BTC on his exchange and want to withdraw BTC.

The CEO fucked off to Lithuania last month, a month after I deposited BTC into my trading account, claiming he has to attend to a "family emergency" since his wife is apparently from Lithuania. He claims he's going to return late Oct/early Nov. Yea right. lol.

Right now they are only paying out small amounts to some clients. And aren't paying the big fish. He is also not responding to any more of my emails so I can't request to break up my 2 1+ BTC withdrawals into smaller chunks anyways.

I used to trade on there many times. Until one day they bounce a cheque on a bunch of people at once and stopped processing my withdrawal requests.

One of the traders/investors is out over $40,000CAD I believe and he hasn't told his wife because his wife will divorce him and cuck him with Chad or some shit if she finds out that he lost $40k on this scam site. I don't have a wife or kids thankfully and this isn't my life savings so I'll be able to recover from this.

Buyer Beware. Do not deposit any funds into this Ponzi scheme of an exchange.

>> No.10773868

thanks anon saw ur threads at bitcoinca

never used this scam exchange because volume was so shit, thank god

godspeed hope u get ur money/btc back.

>> No.10773875

>>10773849
>use some nobody exchange to avoid paying taxes
>they keep your money
nuuu, nuuu, unexpected

>> No.10773877 [DELETED] 

So with all the burgers I’ve been eating lately(gladly of course) I decided today to try an old favorite, the McDonalds Big Mac. I’ll admit, this used to be my favorite meal on earth, but since it’s been years since I’ve eaten anything at McDonalds that wasn’t on their Value Menu, I was really looking forward to having a Big Mac.

As always,the service was fast, the burger was delivered and the fries were crispy for the first 10 minutes. Overall the Big Mac is still one of my favorite “Fast Food Burgers” because of the secret sauce and because it’s so different. We all know that the you don’t eat a Big Mac for the meat and after eating a lot of really good, meaty burgers over the last few months, it was the sauce that helped me enjoy this meal.

My Big Mac rating is simple: the secret sauce is tangy, sweet and makes for a nice burger.It’s one of my favorite fast food burgers but only because of the unique and secret sauce.

>> No.10773958
File: 32 KB, 400x400, davidsmilliescumbag.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10773868
>thanks anon saw ur threads at bitcoinca
>never used this scam exchange because volume was so shit, thank god
>godspeed hope u get ur money/btc back.
I've exposed this cuck CEO on r/bitcoinca multiple times and I have more dirt that I can leak on this bitch. I prefer 4chan. But I don't think ezbtc's target audience is on 4chan much and they did lots of advertising on reddit but not here. And 4chan /biz/ is so fast that threads archive quickly. Here is this slimy fuck ezBtc CEO David Smillie's picture (publicly available).

>> No.10774017
File: 376 KB, 1080x2160, GN7iPl4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10773875
>use some nobody exchange to avoid paying taxes
>they keep your money
>nuuu, nuuu, unexpected
Not gonna lie, I should have never deposited any funds into this site and stuck to something more widely used like QuadrigaCX or Kraken. I was naive. I figured that since the corporation is incorporated in British Columbia that they would never be able to scam people. But it doesn't work like that. Ponzi schemes still happen today in the US and Canada. Worst that can happen is he can be extradited back to Canada and have BBC shoved up his asshole in a BC prison. But there will be little to no restitution for the victims of this ponzi scheme as the money is really drying up and is probably mostly all gone now. The withdrawals he's doing now are very small.

Here is proof that the CEO deliberately pushes people to the back of the BTC withdrawal queue that he doesn't like. He told me this 2 months ago. At the time he was giving me VIP treatment for doing arbs on his exchange (he's done multiple withdrawals for me before until one day he stops paying) so I didn't think this bitch would fuck me over.

>> No.10774071
File: 1.64 MB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_2018-08-18-09-03-22-140.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ezBtc CEO David Smillie being such a consummate professional to Coinsquare CEO (largest exchange in Canada)
Blue text is what David sent to Cole. David took a shot of his iMessage sent he sent to Cole and shared with me. Told me not to share it with anyone. Well you fucked me out of 2+ BTC so fuck you, pay me.

>> No.10774149
File: 164 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_2018-08-16-18-31-51.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is him claiming that he has 50 coins in cold storage. Meanwhile this guy can't even pay out my 2+ BTC and I've been waiting 12+ days. He says he has to clear the withdrawal queue slowly due to "security issues". Bitch, pull from cold to hot little by little until you get 'er done. And invest in a virus scanner. His "security excuse" is 100% full of shit.
I plan on leaking the phone conversation I had with him soon. YouTube sucks. They want SMS verification. And they have strong censorship. I'm waiting for my Steemit invite to come through so that I can publish on dtube.
4chan takes mp3s right? Maybe I'll leak to 4chan first. I gotta edit down the MP3 first since the phone conversation is like 20 minutes long and drags on.

>> No.10774315

bump

>> No.10774585

I hope they ream his asshole real good goddamn cocksucker. Better lawyer up and start class action suit against this asshole.

>> No.10774602

>>10774149
Audio files nope. But Webm with audio is allowed on >>>/gif/

>> No.10774660

>>10773849
queue... dafuq is that? no you mean you hit a key and it converted your shitcoin to real money

>> No.10774963

>>10774585
>I hope they ream his asshole real good goddamn cocksucker. Better lawyer up and start class action suit against this asshole.
I've been in touch with Rick Godwin, who David Smillie owes 284 BTC to, and Rick told me that a class action lawsuit in crypto is not going to happen because of the unregulated nature of crypto in Canada. He is wealthy, a millionaire I believe, and has personally invested tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees in his Supreme Court lawsuit against David Smillie, ezBtc (1081627 B.C. LTD.) and his father Graham Smillie.

He says that there will be no restitution for him or us but that he wants to see David Smillie in prison so he's willing to burn tens of thousands of dollars of his own money to put David in prison.

If there is any justice in Canada, David would get life behind bars and be fed big black and big brown cocks every single day no vaseline bareback. And be given HIV, refused HIV meds in prison and fucking die. But Canada is a pussy country. Even the US didn't give Jordan Belfort proper justice. We need fucking Sharia Law in Canada and US for shit like this.

>> No.10774975

Just to clarify, David Smillie owed him 284 BTC well over a year ago (maybe two years ago?) when BTC was cheap. So the debt doesn't look as huge as it looks. Think of BTC in 2016 or early 2017 prices, not 2018.
At the time everyone thought Rick was bullshitting and unhinged. But now that multiple people are getting fucked by Dave with no vaseline, we find out that Rick was right all along.

>> No.10774992

you gone leafed leaf, that guy has split. He is obviously not coming back. Either he has lost it and can't pay, or he is running away with your leaf shekels to buy booze and syrup an lithuania.

>> No.10775003

Bunch of retards yall are for not just using kraken or localbtc (public place)

>> No.10775033

>>10774963
>owes 284 BTC to
ouch

>> No.10775043

>>10775003
>Bunch of retards yall are for not just using kraken or localbtc (public place)
There are lots of scammers on localbitcoins. You need to use a guy with good rep who will shave off several points. Kraken is proper though. I've never had problems with Kraken. QuadrigaCX is slow for fiat withdrawals but I trust they will make good on what they owe me. I've been assured by a major trader who uses Quadriga that QuadrigaCX is solvent. They pay out BTC fast. But CAD withdrawals are slow due to banking SNAFU in Canada. Been waiting fucking 7 weeks for a high 4 digit bank transfer on Quadriga. lmao.

>> No.10775137

>>10775003
As for the "public place" bit, I've heard of Pro Traders being robbed/mugged/home invaded by people they meet on localbitcoins. Lots of criminals out there don't give a single fuck about cameras and witnesses or being caught by the cops.

>> No.10775641

I'm going to have to shut my PC off for something. I'll create a trip code so you know it's OP when I return. If it's not already archived by then.