[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 67 KB, 380x570, Bagged.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10719384 No.10719384 [Reply] [Original]

You retards , normies, baggies ..kikes WHOEVER the fuck you are. You all kept stroking each others cocks. Worse than reddit tier delusion.
You laughed at every boomer saying Bitcoins ah classic bubble.
You laughed at wall street kikes warning they will tame Bitcoin
>WALLSTREET IS BUYING BTC GUYS BULLISH
they said
Anytime I'd hear Fud and slightly panic , I'd come to Biz where everyone was comfy and talking about how the normies are leaving. This is bullish, one fucking month after the crash.
>8 months later, alts are worth 8 percent their Dec value

And I...fell for it. I vigorously traded for months with the strategic drive to think like a Jew and try to dump on others at the top for the day only to buy back.
It didnt matter how good the trades were because no matter what the overall value would continue to decline weekly.

Basically, you deluded me and others into being happy about draining all my money into chuckee cheese tokens while losing sleep every night, stressing, and balding.
sips..
Ah, who am I kidding. Been an honor holding heavy bags with you lads. The memes were worth it

>> No.10719412

>>10719384
You're wrong. You can convert to fiat and don't sit the ride downwards. You're basically just a bad trader who got in at the wrong moment. So you suck twice to be honest.

>> No.10719456

>>10719384
TLDR faggot

>> No.10719797

>>10719412
Wrong bucko
I've done that plenty of times
But why the fuck would I risk selling at 6k
Waking up and having it climb away
I'm not sitting in front of the charts all day anymore like before. Waste of my time, rather let it rot. It either recovers at some point in the next 10 years or I lose it all.

>he risks selling at 6k to buy cheaper
>climbs to 7k overnight
>he fomos in
>it climbs a bit more then dumps
>he holds to wait and see if it's a trap
>it wasnt a trap
Rekt
Dont fucking act like you know what's going on with this manipulation.

>> No.10719873

>>10719797
Two options I see:

1) shorts get squeezed by pumping to $7k. The price won’t fall below 7 again? Seriously doubt it, almost guaranteed to come back down once everybody is rekt.

2) shorts aren’t squeezed and we go down. Not happening.

>> No.10719911
File: 25 KB, 373x500, breker.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Read hundreds of whitepapers and investigate the developers, but only buy the most solid of cryptos, sit on them for years.

I have money on Bitcoin, Monero and EOS. I don't fret and think in long term. I've moved them around sometimes and bought some alts just to stack these coins a little higher. I may be wrong, who knows?

But I think I'll be rich in the end.

>> No.10720067

>>10719911
>EOS
>solid crypto
0/10

>> No.10720400

>>10720067
You do you, buddy.