[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 239 KB, 844x1024, honeybird2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10689285 No.10689285 [Reply] [Original]

Before I begin: LOL ethereum is down 20%, I hope that slow useless pile of shit goes down to a penny.

The concept of cryptocurrency is great, but it has one problem that at present makes the whole concept a (relatively) worthless pile of shit:

There is no significant economic activity that benefits from cryptocurrency and the potential for growth is crippled by establishment policy.

Right now crypto is competing against fiat in the drug and gambling markets.
This is not significant.
The entire rise in price is from crypto actually selling itself on the gambling market as a gambling product, not from gamblers using it as an alternative to fiat for payment.

This is extremely unstable and will not last as the economy begins to feel the icy claws of reality tighten around its throat - no one wants to buy western debt, innovation is at a standstill (AI is a meme, it just consolidates power, doesn't actually lead to invention), conquest is at a standstill (no war in syria or north korea, just shitty old africa), and YOU are going to have to make up the difference. Interest rates are going up and quality of life is going down.

Crypto is utterly useless within this system of society. The drones ('normies' + most all of your sort) already have all the "payment solutions" they need. They do not care about any of the principles, they are totally integrated into the machine and have zero self awareness let alone self interest.
Also the banks will not cut you into their business for the privilege of holding on to the savings of a tiny minority of 'cyberpunk futurists'.

You have no room to grow here and you never, ever will without completely changing the rules of the game.

>> No.10689290

>>10689285
The only thing that crypto is good for is a revolutionary government.
Money isn't just an object. It's a system. It's holistically symbolic of a society's activity.
You can't just 'invent' a new money and expect it to be used without realizing this fact.
The money system exemplifies the total substance of a society - morality, technical sophistication, philosophical and historical richness, etc.
In short, you can't market a new money system in this fixed market. You have to market not just your currency, but your alternative market, your alternative, in some way better, way of life. Otherwise the drones will just keep using what their current owner provides for them, since that's the standard most of their peers adhere to.

If you're marketing a money system without taking the rest of the factors of society into account, you fell over before you took your first step forward.
You have no idea what you're making money to do. You're not much better than the drones who are buying your product. You both have literally (literally) no fucking idea what you're doing or why besides "MONEY". You do not have the philosophical grounding to make the kinds of decisions you will have to make to have a successful enterprise competing against the most deeply entrenched institutions in the world.

This is where most (all?) cryptocurrencies fail.
They think the market will just magically communicate the secret to success after enough trial and error.
The message from the market is already clear and it's not changing, ever: "I have no fucking idea what I'm doing here please give me some of the free money I've been hearing about my life sucks".

The market may figure out what it WANTS on it's own, but in order to get it to support something it NEEDS it almost always has to be forced (with widespread physical violence).

>> No.10689305

>>10689290
You can't compete against The Bank just by trying to compete against ONE of its arms.
It has the government, military, medical industry, mass food production....etc.
You have to look into yourself and see what is really discontenting you and stop using the Bank's products as idols onto which you pin all of your hopes and dreams.
They will never let you have what you want without a fight. If you look at how they exerted their power in our country - gang wars, training thousands of activist lawyers/judges in the top schools, hostile takeover of media business, assassinating the president, whipping up minorities into riots to threaten full-scale race war....how can you expect to get your way sitting here and praying to some retarded green frog to take you to the moon....or whatever it is you dumbfucks actually believe.
You have to be prepared to wage a full-scale total war if you want things to get better for you. You will have to have powerful influence in every one of these branches of society and be fully prepared to go to war - fighting in the streets - against the other influence-holders in those sectors.

Sure, we are only in the beginning of things now. But as the inevitable economic downturn comes in the next year or so, things are going to change dramatically.
The fat will be trimmed and the people who really believed in this and really invested in this will have to decide whether they want to start a war or lose everything and never have a chance again.

Even in the best case you aren't just going to be able to sit on your ass and accumulate free money. Take into account what I've said above. All the profit so far is from the desperate of the middle class's last bit of "disposable" income.

You are going to have to build a product that is useful in competing against the system and integrate it into a revolutionary economy that is separate from the mainstream.

If you made any money of crypto, take it and run.

>> No.10689308
File: 12 KB, 228x209, 1533877517456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10689285
your mom is a fat whore
i bet i can fuck her for 0.000000002 satoshi

>> No.10689455

>>10689285
>>10689290
>>10689305
Change takes time. There's a ton of money invested in this growing Crypto is going places. Granted, a lot of scammers and snake oil salesman roaming around, but you can say the same about the establishment. The kike boomers will die out eventually, together with thier policies.

>> No.10689474

>>10689455
*growing market.

>> No.10689540

there is literally no easier, faster, cheaper way to send money around the world than with crypto

the war is already won
they just dont realize it yet

>> No.10689543

You're a worthless pussy and will lose everything no matter what side wins. If you made any money of crypto, take it and run.

Fly away with your honeycomb, little hawk, do not suffer the stings of the normie hive as it tries to avenge its savings

sage these fucking nuts

>> No.10689561
File: 416 KB, 1735x763, Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 11.04.54 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10689604

>>10689540
That's not his point. Banks can use blockchain ,you know..

>> No.10689858

>>10689561
lol let it burn. What the fuck is your point? I reposted this? So what?

the only feeble pseudo-rebuttal of a scared little boy losing his lunch money in a market he doesn't understand

BTW google kikes are harassing me for posting things like this making me fill out endless captchas to post replies

>> No.10689913

>>10689308
satoshis are not divisible

>> No.10690991

>>10689308
kek