[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 892 KB, 1048x1034, sergeysmug.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10663575 No.10663575 [Reply] [Original]

Couple days ago I was in San Francisco, extremely hungry so I decided to go over to a local McDonalds to get something to eat. I ordered three large big macs with a large diet coke, I always order diet coke so I don't get fat. Anyway I needed to take a piss after that so I went to the bathroom there. Went into one of the open stalls, locked myself in and started a nice long piss. When I'm nearly done converting that diet coke to yellow juice I hear a voice say "don't flush" from the stall next to me and then a set of really louad moans. I zip my dick and go investigate. Upon opening the stall door I could not believe my eyes. It was Sergey Nazarov, the CEO of Smartcontract.com, completely naked with his signature shirt on the floor, he was sitting on the toilet and I am not joking right now, he was literally taking shit from the toilets and smearing it all over his body. There was a LOT of shit on his body, so I assume he went from stall to stall, waiting for people to take a dump and then coming in to do his "cleanup" as he called it. The smell was absolutely disgusting and I felt like throwing up. Even though he saw me he still kept moaning and further smearing the shit all over his body, including his mouth and nose. I didn't want anything to do with that so I apologized for disrupting him and tried to walk out but he grabbed me by my arm and said "oh, like you're doing now?". I was awestruck so I said "huh?" and he kept shutting me up and going "huh" "huh" "huh" just like in that other anon's story. The shit was thankfully slimy so I managed to slip from his grab and run away. I'm never coming back to that McDonalds again, and I suggest neither of you go there either. Just a friendly warning.

>> No.10663578
File: 398 KB, 600x800, 1521778225964.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10663636

>>10663575
Sergey Nazarov is Satoshi Nakamoto.

>> No.10663992

>>10663636
>Sergey Nazarov is Satoshi Nakamoto.
this, nice guy to

>> No.10664050

>>10663636
More like Shitoshi Mcdonaldo hahaa