[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 111 KB, 299x456, 1510251253049.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10654769 No.10654769 [Reply] [Original]

Why are Linkies so violently opposed to the upcoming 'one general per coin' rule? It's almost like you know your ponzi will fail without a new batch of suckers to give you free money.

>> No.10654786

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>> No.10654787
File: 59 KB, 550x364, CD886F64-DDA7-4D6D-9FA8-52306111168E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I saw Sergey in an upscale steakhouse the other day. At first I couldn’t recognize him because of all the weight he’s put on recently even though I was sitting at the next table over. But I knew it was him after I overheard someone asking the waiter if they served Big Macs, which of course they didn’t, and as I turned around he began to throw a tantrum, tossing his menu onto the floor and pounding his fists on the table. “Don’t you fucking know what my PSD2 compliant decentralized oracles are going to do for the smart contract economy you stupid wage slave!?” He shrieked, to the shock of the other restaurant patrons. It looked like him and Rory were having an important meeting with financial types before his hangry attitude kicked in, so Rory hastily dug into his leather man purse and pulled out a crumpled, grease-dotted McDonalds bag, gingerly handing it to Sergey under the table. “Sergey sweetie, you promised you wouldn’t act this way, we’re going to have to go home after this with no second Big Mac if you don’t behave,” stammered Rory, attempting to calm the angry giant. Sergey snatched the bag and retaliated with an extremely loud fart before greedily unwrapping and chowing down on the Big Mac inside. I decided to leave shortly thereafter since I didn’t feel safe around Sergey’s unpredictable behavior, and the fart wafted onto my food anyhow.

>> No.10654791

>>10654787
>At first I couldn’t recognize him because of all the weight he’s put on recently
I knew this was going to be good as soon as I read this sentence. I was not disappointed.

>> No.10654801 [DELETED] 

>>10654769
Yeah lets have only general threads for the total fucking less than 10 coins regularly discussed, I'd love to see tons of drop shipping and lemonade stand threads.

Sage.

>> No.10654819

>>10654769
>upcoming 'one general per coin' rule
>wat
mods = gods if true

>> No.10654886

>>10654769
It’s because we follow the violent tendencies of our General.

>> No.10654916

One general per coin might unironically stop the singularity

>> No.10655270

>>10654916
>One general per coin
would be shit

>> No.10655564

>>10655270
bump for justice

>> No.10655630

Fuck the linkfags and make this rule happen.

>> No.10655657

>>10655630
Please

>> No.10655780

I fucking hate LINK ponzi scam posts with a passion

>> No.10656170

>one general per coin
PLEASE let this be true!

>> No.10656309

>>10654786
>basic json parser

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/JSON/parse

>> No.10656395

Because forced generals tend to kill boards
Why destroy the very nature which used to makes 4chan great
/biz/ will be useless after that