[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 908 KB, 1296x1311, 1517667091830.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10588503 No.10588503 [Reply] [Original]

>To be honest, I'm not really that interested in the price right now, the tech is what appeals to me (I already deleted my blockfolio). I believe in the project, so the day to day price is of little concern to me. Besides, the entire market has suffered so this was to be expected... imagine you sold etherium at $10, and how you would be kicking yourself for that. I would argue this is a much needed correction and is bullish for the longer term. That said, I wish my pay check would come in sooner so I could make use of these panic sellers. Hopefully the price will stay down and I'll have some time to accumulate. For now the whales are keeping it low and there's a lot of baseless fud going around, most of it started by buyers who want to get in cheaper. The fundementals are still great, the partnerships are legit, and there are some big updates coming soon, so just keep accumulating and check back this time next year!

>> No.10588519

this is what every LINK and XLM thread has been like since January lmao

>> No.10588528
File: 115 KB, 1051x818, Bubble Chart - Crypto Edition - Pink Wojak Edition.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>This rally will fail like the others. A recovery is possible. This rally is real. Time to get fully invested. I will buy more on margin. Gotta tell everyone to buy! I am a genius! We're all going to be rich! We just need to cool off for the next rally. Why am I getting margin calls? This dip is taking longer than expected. My investments are with great companies. They will come back. Shit! Everyone is selling. I need to get out! I'm getting 100% out of the markets. I can't afford to lose more. Who shorted the market?? Why did the government allow this to happen?? My retirement money is lost. How can we pay for all this new stuff? I am an idiot.

>This is a sucker's rally.

>> No.10588596

>I care about the tech
>the same tech that can not only be copy and pasted into a new coin, but will also be obsolete not long after its release