[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 72 KB, 950x534, economy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10563693 No.10563693 [Reply] [Original]

>you have to already be rich to become rich

RIGGED GAME

>> No.10563747

only jews win in this game.

>> No.10563775

not true, you are a loser with a victim mindset that's why you'll never make it

>wagecuck for a while
>spend 1 year learning about crypto and the market
>invest wisely

congrats you are now rich!

my brother:
>learn to dev for 1-2 years
>find job as freelancer
>making 8k a month
>about to make alot more

and we come from a very poor family living in a very poor ghetto

>> No.10563798
File: 618 KB, 2574x3000, carnegie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>work and save money
>put saved money into safe investments
>get about 7% a year
>have kids
>teach kids about finance and other important stuff, don't just let the (((school))) raise them
>kids now have money from your investment fund
>kids work and save money as well
>your family is now wealthy
This is how the jews do it. They raise their kids very well and make sure the next generation will be wealthier than the previous one while white families just let the jews raise their kids and then wonder why their kids aren't doing well or why they hate their parents.

>> No.10563814

>>10563693
No but it is true that the first millions are the hardest / most stressful.

>> No.10563856
File: 72 KB, 500x598, Facebook-I-just-realized-I-havent-seen-9d8ecd.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wagie here. Have a portfolio that pays me 1500/month in dividends and growing. All financed by my salary and loans I've taken out.

You actually have to know stuff to get rich. It's not some guarantee, even if you're given the money.

I still make 45k usd from wages and wife makes a little less. You should be working overtime and building wealth by some means, for yourself, your wife, and your progeny. Be productive and find something that justifys your existence. Stop being a brainlet pussy and learn how. There are plenty of books out there on stocks and real estate and any number of other business models. Get this shit off /biz

>> No.10563933

>>10563856
If you actually knew how to make money you wouldn't be wasting your time doing overtime and instead just increasing your base income, but please continue.

>> No.10564580

Does making 18k extra a year in dividends not count as increasing my base income? Considering that I was poor as shit, with no income just a few years ago, I'd say I'm doing pretty ok. Bills are mostly payed whether I lose my job or not. I could get some part time retail shit job and quit my real job right now and I'd be able to live simply.

Is that not close to being rich? In a few years I'll be in even better shape financially. Once your portfolio is in the upper 6 digit range, and paying dividends, you will be richer than 95% of people on the planet. Not a rigged game.