[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 866 KB, 888x1025, 1519094198871.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10550780 No.10550780 [Reply] [Original]

REMINDER that linkcucks will be sucking dick for 10 cents = 1 LINK by eoy.

Suck my dick linkshits suck my dick

>> No.10550800

>>10550780
Oh. Did you... did you NOT buy link at 17 cents? Ahaha..ahahahahahahahhaha!!! Sorry. So sorry.

>> No.10550806

>>10550780
Why are you so stupid and ugly, mentally and physically damaged both here and in reality? I have literally never seen you post anything remotely intelligent, original or funny here. All you do is shit up the place with you 8 syllable sentences and let everyone know it was indeed you who dropped that turd of a "thought" on this board.
Thanks to you I have started to advocate for euthanasia to be accessible without any specific reason to everyone, so you could freely end your existence on this planet, because you will NEVER EVER find happiness nor wealth with your cruel handicaps.
Everyone wishes you were dead, ESPECIALLY your family, nobody loves you and nobody likes the idea of having deranged cripple who only produces debt, misery and uncertainty in their family. They might never say it out loud but everytime they look at you they wish you would die already and would stop being a baggage of depression to them. Do one good thing and end the suffering for them and for you.
Kill yourself.

>> No.10551490

>>10550780
Do you not understand how much fucking LINK I would buy if it hit $0.10?

Do you not understand how serious this is?

>> No.10551501

>>10551490
That's a lot of sucking

>> No.10551506

>>10550806
Why are you so stupid and ugly, mentally and physically damaged both here and in reality? I have literally never seen you post anything remotely intelligent, original or funny here. All you do is shit up the place with you 8 syllable sentences and let everyone know it was indeed you who dropped that turd of a "thought" on this board.
Thanks to you I have started to advocate for euthanasia to be accessible without any specific reason to everyone, so you could freely end your existence on this planet, because you will NEVER EVER find happiness nor wealth with your cruel handicaps.
Everyone wishes you were dead, ESPECIALLY your family, nobody loves you and nobody likes the idea of having deranged cripple who only produces debt, misery and uncertainty in their family. They might never say it out loud but everytime they look at you they wish you would die already and would stop being a baggage of depression to them. Do one good thing and end the suffering for them and for you.
Kill yourself.

>> No.10551555

You've been doing this for days. Posting the same tired out shit in every thread. Also with a propensity to use a stolen name.

Go to bed Astro.