[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 34 KB, 778x512, 1532928426191.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10542288 No.10542288 [Reply] [Original]

I'm 18, my parents want me to go to university and to get some cheap job for holidays. At the moment I have more in crypto than they have in bank account. I love them and they made be smart. I will probably go to some university anyway just to have student status so I don't need to care about anything.

>> No.10542318
File: 83 KB, 746x910, DXUglU9XcAA4asX.jpg large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10542288
I love it when op answers his own question

UNIRONICALLY kill yourself, you fucking idiot

>> No.10542332

18 neet almost 19, didnt go uni trading crypto instead

>> No.10542337

>>10542288
Use your college money for investment and go into A trade. Literally will be very well off in A few years if you keep your plan straight. Good luck anon its what i did and I'll never look back. Ive done some random classes here and there for specific reasons. College is A waste of time and money unless you are fully dedicated and know what you want

>> No.10542339

>>10542288
Go to uni / trade school / or start a business. Even with a stack of disposable cash you need an education or some type of skill.

>> No.10542392

Do what you want and don't worry about your parents. Help them out if they need it down the road and you are in a position to, but otherwise do whatever and if you are financially successful and manage to actually cash out all that crypto, that's great. You are your parents legacy to the world, and I'm sure they would be happy to see you rich as fuck.

Those things are totally separate from going to university and working. Those things will give you understanding and perspective, which are probably better than money, if I'm being completely honest. You shouldn't treat it as a burden, but as an opportunity. Which sounds trite but as a 40 year old dude talking from hindsight, it pretty much is completely true.

>> No.10542417

>>10542332
day trading ? if yes how much is the profit every day?

just holding random shitcoins in hope they go up doesnt replace regular income - especially in this shitty bear market

>> No.10542589

>>10542417
From what i've gathered, it's not worth it to daytrade shitcoins in a bear market. You need to time your plays very well, i.e. selling near the top, investing in a good mining rig, hunting for good, upcoming shitcoins that are worth mining, then living off the passive income whilst reinvesting your profits into coins with potential. Trading can be extremely profitable in a bull market but at that point you're better off just buying low and hodling long term, unless you leverage trade which I don't recommend btw.

>> No.10542811

>>10542288
>At the moment I have more in crypto than they have in bank account

ballpark what do you have? I know at 18 I thought like $5000+ was a good amount of cash but now at 31 y/o it's like a months wages. Even earning $200k in crypto wouldn't change my life right now, at least not very much.

You should get an education so you always have a fallback, even if you think college is a meme, it's even worse to wake up one day at like 27 y/o and realize you have no skill, no career, and no future, and be completely lost.

If you aren't going for top-tier major though maybe consider a trade if you're not a sóyboy