[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 32 KB, 658x662, sad.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10505912 No.10505912 [Reply] [Original]

Will my altcoins ever recover? Maybe Icon never was and never will be worth $4.5 billion dollars...same for Stellar at its high of $16 billion....VeChain at $2.6 billion....Ethereum at $134 billion (why? what does it even do....I know distributed computing is cool and all, maybe someday useful, but it only runs ponzi games...)

Maybe they're all still hugely overvalued. Maybe they should only be worth 20 million each, and I'll not just drop from six figures to five figures, but I'll even drop down to four figures. Will I ever get my money back...?

:(

>> No.10505946

>>10505912
If you have good alts. None of those will

>> No.10505970

>>10505946
>If you have good alts.

There is a damned near 99% chance whatever alt some retard on /biz/ is holding is garbage and will never get its old top value back

>> No.10506039

>>10505946
But what if there are NO good alts, compared to what their peaks were in December/January?

Everyone thinks their alts are good, but that's only compared to other altcoins on the market now, and compared to their respective pumped up market caps? What if the whole damn thing is hugely inflated?

Maybe ten years from now, VeChain will be a top crypto and a great buy, with a market cap of $20 million. A huge step up from its low of $2 million in 2024.

How are any of these worth hundreds of millions? Any of them!?