[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 25 KB, 400x400, crying.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10486359 No.10486359 [Reply] [Original]

We've have all been conned. We all are yearning for more. Due to our autisim and going against the grain of society, we finally found a group of fellow outcasts who can rejoice in a libertarian fantasy : cryptocurrency.

And even better, we can make money off it?
The problem is it is all a fucking ponzi in which we suffer while a few get rich. They got rich off our need to finally feel worthwhile. We made money and our parents are proud. Our peers are proud. But that money has come crashing down and we have felt pain for months.

Dan Morehead of Pantera and ICON are con artists. Pantera received ICX at <.11 a piece and completely dumped on the market. They made a shit ton of money while the rest of us suffer in pain. Meanwhile the ICON team has failed miserably to deliver.

Jun of OMG is a con artist. Their "team" has failed to deliver over a year, and they have dumped their tokens cheap throughout the year.

Dan Larimer is a con artist. They raised $4b for just another blockchain with no real world use. Meanwhile, their BPs collude to extract as much money as possible.

Vitalik is a con artist. He is not a genius. He is basically someone who created a slightly more efficient Bitcoin and sold his coins for millions and now goes around the world speaking at conferences. Everyone thinks he is some kind of genius.

Jed McCaleb is also a con artist. Many forget he was aware of the MtGox hack and got away free. He won from a Ripple settlement, dumped into Stellar, and sold his bags.

Justin Sun is a complete con artist. As is Sunny.

I'm sitting here, in fucking pain as many of you while all of these faggots walked away with millions. And I know your answer - We told you so.

But it's honestly not right. I actually hope the SEC and tons of lawsuits emerge and all of these people are jailed. I hope crypto goes to 0.
Autistic fucker spamming Altcoins... was right but we never listened because we are just lonely boys yearning for acceptance and we got scammed.

>> No.10486455

>>10486359
yes anon life is shit.

lets hope our LORD Sergey can deliver.

if not we should all gather together and commit group suicide like frens

>> No.10486470

>doubting the money Skelly

>> No.10486483

>>10486359
>And even better, we can make money off it?
>The problem is it is all a fucking ponzi in which we suffer while a few get rich.
So just your typical capitalist bullshit then

>> No.10486508

>>10486359
This is unironically why you should just be buying Bitcoin. I disagree about Vitalik though.

>> No.10486566

>>10486359
>Jed McCaleb is also a con artist. Many forget he was aware of the MtGox hack and got away free.
Very true, Im sure other top bitcoin community members were aware also.

Best advice is to take whatever profit you can get, always getting back into the dinosaur coins.

>> No.10486577
File: 754 KB, 802x676, 1507860120634.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10486359
We tried telling you to just buy BTC, BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN.

>> No.10486642

>>10486470
This
Those mentioned are larpers
But comparing a chink with skateboard taking pictures at google toilets with money skeleton?
cmon now
The only one who is delivering in this shillfest

>> No.10486671
File: 480 KB, 532x782, marine.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is what happens when you go against the king.