[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 31 KB, 400x400, AN3HYRjD_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10484958 No.10484958 [Reply] [Original]

hi anons, need some advice. i bought some cryptocurrency a little less than a year ago (about $10,000 worth) and it did very well in the first few months that i held it. early january it was worth about $175,000. i'm sure many of you here went through a similar experience.

so, i cashed out $25,000 (2.5x my initial), sent it to my bank account, paid taxes on it in april, yada yada. i had already realized massive profits so i figured it was fairly reasonable to just let the rest of it ride.

i don't check it too often, but i looked at it this morning and those $150,000 i kept in crypto have lost nearly all their value. it's currently worth about $10,000!!!! wtf!! i guess that makes sense, because it's the same as my initial, but seriously?? a full retrace back to september levels?

anyways, i'm trying to figure out what the fuck i should do. i feel like an idiot for not selling everything, but obviously that was in the past, i was inexperienced, i'll get over it, learn from my mistakes. i need to know what is the best course of action RIGHT NOW. any help or advice would be appreciated, seriously.

>> No.10485045

buy an additional $25k worth of crypto and learn from your mistakes on the next bull run

>> No.10485174

>>10484958

same here anon. I had 5k at ath. Now, only 800 dollars left....