[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 241 KB, 375x472, papa.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10470113 No.10470113 [Reply] [Original]

>Our Lord who art in heaven
>Sergey be his name
>Thy stinkies come
>Thy LINK become
>1k EOY

>Give us today our daily thread
>And forgive the weak hands
>As we forgive those who dump upon us

>And lead us not into JUSTing
>But deliver us from Jewery
>For thine is the LINK, the stink, and the Big Mac forever
>Amen

>> No.10470123
File: 27 KB, 396x385, WhenYouKnowLinkInfoTheyDontKnow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10470113
Thank you Lord. We never doubted. Your light always was bright. Damn the non-believers to Hell o Lord of Link.

>> No.10470164
File: 1.32 MB, 1280x720, divineserg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>1 Corinthians 13
>If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have link, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have link, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have link, I gain nothing.
>4 Link is patient, link is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Link does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
>8 Link never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I went all in on Chainlink. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

>13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and link. But the greatest of these is link.

>> No.10470221

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next toa the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>> No.10470243

Yes, go back to your make-believe bubble where everything is set for you to have the life you always wanted and the only thing you need to do is trust someone else to solve it all. There is nothing for you to do, just wait. It will all get better once you make it. Your parents will be proud of you and look up to you. Your friends will respect you and want to be in your life more often. You'll find love, be sure of it. Once you've uncovered who you really are after acquiring your wealth people will agree with you: You're the best! You’re so smart! You’re so lucky! I am so lucky to have met you, I'm always going to be by your side, and I love you. I love you. Maybe she does and maybe she won't leave. Maybe your new and old friends like you all the same and do care for you. Maybe your parents do think they did a great job raising you. Or maybe you don't have anyone at all. Even better then, because once you make it none of this will matter.

That's because everything you've dreamed of being depends on only one decision. Would you'd made it if it wasn't for this? Would you’ve made it if you didn't risk being a fool for a year or two before whatever scam you're attached to succeeded? I don't think so and you don't think so either.

That's why you're still here, looking for yet another clue to lay back and be calm while you wait for the day when the rest of your life can truly begin. Keep waiting.

>> No.10470330

>>10470243
Good story! Bought 100K more!

>> No.10470349

>>10470113
Say this prayer, anon.

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be scamed.

2 His bogdabots maketh me to lie down in green pastures: they leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my blockfolio: for funds are safeu.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Soros, I will fear no Rothschild: for thou art with me; thy Smemenim and thy HODL they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my body with gucci; my lambos speedometer runneth over.

6 Surely gains and moons shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.