[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 550 KB, 278x227, 1523843056681.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10460444 No.10460444 [Reply] [Original]

I wrote an automated rebalance-bot to smooth out my portfolio 4-6 times daily. It's constantly selling off little slices of pumped coins and moving the proceeds into slumped coins. No fancy algorithms or trade signals, just buy-low-sell-high on an automated schedule. It's been running for 3 months and has consistently made me .1% per day over hodling, even in the bear market. That doesn't sound like much but that's +44% p/a, on TOP of whatever gains my coins have actually made. And no it's not for sale, because it's easy to write your own, or even just do it manually.

Why don't you rebalance your portfolio often like a sensible investor? Or are you too busy all-inning shitcoins hoping for 100x moon missions?

>> No.10460555

>>10460444
nice trips

I know it's the sensible thing to do but frankly I am down to 3BTC from a high of 14 in january, all because I was retarded enough to hold a 'diversified portfolio' of alts through the bubble pop. I fucking need a few all-in 2xs to get out of this slump, some incremental 1%-a-week shit is not going to cut it for me. Maybe if your net worth is already $1MM+ this is a good idea.