[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 68 KB, 423x439, mommy bear.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10411667 No.10411667 [Reply] [Original]

SHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORTSHORT

>> No.10411674

>>10411667

Unironically fucking cringed so hard at this post. It wasn't even the type of cringe that you just slightly wince at. No, this is a whole new level of cringe to the point I needed to take a step back from my fucking keyboard and pace around for a few minutes contemplating on how abhorrent and downright embarrassing something like this is. Do you have any idea the level of retardation and pure contrarianism a person needs just to make such a bold fucking claim like that. Downright embarrassing, cringe, bluepilled, and horrifying at how bad this post is.

>> No.10411692

>>10411674

stop copy pasting this shit in every thread

KYS FAGGOT

>> No.10411698
File: 19 KB, 600x600, bearInTheStreets.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.10411702

>>10411692

Unironically fucking cringed so hard at this post. It wasn't even the type of cringe that you just slightly wince at. No, this is a whole new level of cringe to the point I needed to take a step back from my fucking keyboard and pace around for a few minutes contemplating on how abhorrent and downright embarrassing something like this is. Do you have any idea the level of retardation and pure contrarianism a person needs just to make such a bold fucking claim like that. Downright embarrassing, cringe, bluepilled, and horrifying at how bad this post is.

>> No.10411735

Fuck, this is bad news. Straight to 4k now.

>> No.10411739

>>10411674

Okay you really are a lost cause. Have you seen the fucking picture you posted? You posted a fucking triangle and a cringy "Block your path" text. You NEVER predicted the price. It could have gone up 50% chance. It's just luck. Show me 10 good direction prediction and I will trust you retard. You have NO understanding of probabilities and I hope you took a loan and get liquidated to death