[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 35 KB, 400x400, rnadjhCP_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10405574 No.10405574 [Reply] [Original]

Are you done accumulating? No? Me neither.

Think about how easy it is for this thing to 2 or 3x short term. Then come crying here about how you got gooked again and sold the low.

>> No.10405606
File: 97 KB, 1267x785, 1532435964327.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10405574
you realise that if btc takes a slight correction, this thing will be around 80 cents right? you cannot win holding this coin right now.

btc will either continue to moon and icx lose sats or it will bart which will nuke icx

tell me why i should buy it now

>> No.10405609

>>10405574
c u @ sub $1.00 kek

>> No.10405634

Overvalued. The circulating supply on cmc is wrong.

>> No.10405652

>>10405634
what kind of fud is this lmao. source?

>> No.10405663

HyperCON the world
HyperJUST the world

>> No.10405678

>>10405652
Stfu. Dyor

>> No.10405710

>>10405574
Did you mean 3/? Because there's no reason whatsover to think you seriously meant 3x

>> No.10405723

ICON made the mistake of overpromising on the speed of various implementations, but you should understand what the implications of each release are before getting emotional. Just try to use some logic. Here's mine:

What they're trying to do here is to have loopchain gain adoption. Once loopchain gains adoption, it can use the ICON nexus, built on loopchain, to have consortium communicate between one another.

>Main net
what's the point of a main net without consortium adoption? Which private chains will communicate?

Before a mainnet can get any use, consortium adoption is obviously required. If you were ICON - where would you apply your dev power - launching a mainnet? (which will happen regardless, not something in competition or hard to do) Or, fighting Samsung SDS for private chain onboarding, trying to take marketshare from hyperledger adoption - a non-interoperable solution that cannot use the ICON network once implemented (for the next 2 years at least - while an eth bridge is being built) . Exact same logic for iconic
>IISS
but whats the point of an IISS if there are no players using the network? What's the point of decentralizing a network that has no adoption? The network can only be decentralized when C - Nodes are elected - and C - Nodes are elected by respective consortium incumbents.
>DEX
a huge idea, a super important solution, intended on being made for consortiums, allowing them to leverage Ethereum based DApps & communicate with the Ethereum network. If nobody is using the network, why would you need to use valuable dev power & time to push that solution now? Would you not rather use their time and resources on onboarding new partners & private chain users, taking market share away from hyperledger solutions, and then building these tools once they have a significant lead over all other solutions?

>> No.10405739

>>10405723
Right now, theloop is definitely in the lead. I understand its stressful seeing that they have some delays, but try to understand the technology, the logical reason for delays, and the key success factors for the future of the ICON network. Pushing tech is great, but if nobody can even use your tech, its useless. The more important battle is market share - a battle they are positioned to win. Tech can and will be developed later, market share, and therefore solution adoption in this battle for interoperability vs. non, is much harder to take back once lost.

>> No.10405767

OP buy icx and get blowed
fagg

>> No.10405779

>>10405739
It doesn't really matter what the price of ICON is now, because ICON is doing the best thing that it possibly can to entrench itself into the enterprises of Korea, and with the expansion, the enterprises of America as well - and regardless of the community's opinions, the non-speculative price appreciation will happen only because of enterprise adoption.

>> No.10406360

>>10405739
This is literally the opposite of Ark's approach. I forsee a future where ICON borrows Ark's open source code and takes off.

>> No.10406397

>>10405634

if they update the circulating supply it just adjusts the marketcap not the price