[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 45 KB, 308x164, altsgen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10383649 No.10383649 [Reply] [Original]

So as we have seen alts are getting absolutely fucking justed....we all know they are all garbage and 99% of them wont exist in a few years but we all love to make more btc of them....
That being said i still think they have a few more runs left until they die...
I think everyone is hyped about the whole ETF thing (which will probably get denied again) and so if it gets approved btc will moon and alts are gonna get justed some more.....if it fails btc is gonna dump and alts are gonna get justed eaven more.....
I think the only way they are going to ever moon is if btc etf gets aproved and we officialy go into a bull market again and than after normies start to fomo back into crypto they are going to be buying cheap shitcoins like in december....
Does it sound too simple?

Give your theory and lets try to have a productive discussion....also dont shill you bags please....

>> No.10383744

I don't understand you brainlets. In the next bullrun, sure alts will bleed initially, but who cares? They'll moon many multiples higher than Btc right after.

Really just basic logic + patience, why try to time.anything. if you're not a billionaire and DONT hold alts you are just a scared little brainlet /thread

>> No.10383769

Bitcoin always was the future.

>> No.10383796

>>10383649
Monero will actually survive since it's the only crypto that is actually being used

ETH, XRP, NEO, BCH will go down the drain though

>> No.10383850
File: 52 KB, 500x488, IMG_0612.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10383649
I agree with your premise OP. Save for a few select moon missions, the altcoin market as a whole may continue bleed for a long long time. There's still a lot of fuel on that dumpster fire.

>> No.10383895

xlm in my opinion will survive. Same with XMR like the other anon mentioned.

>> No.10383975

>>10383744

They're either scared brainlets or people trying to get others to dump their alts that are gonna moon for obvious reasons.