[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 11 KB, 286x176, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10367579 No.10367579 [Reply] [Original]

opinion of boomers on this board has to be that they're easily some of the dumbest people on the planet, right?

>> No.10367586

>>10367579
I've fucked at least 8 women this year. I've fucked maybe 20 whores too. I've been doing this for years - I'm 38 - I have never ONCE got an std except for yeast infections and/or that gross thing your GF has to stick pessaries up her pussy to treat. That's all from over sexing when you're cream pieing all night every night. It's not a real std. it makesoggy lumps of skin come off your dick.
STD stats are a meme. If they say 6 in 10 get an std those six who get it aren't normal clean people like us they are immigrant African whores that do 30 other Africans and Arabs a night.
I got checked a few weeks ago I'm still clean.
STDs are gods way of punishing gays and non trad People. Aryan supermen like me never catch filthy diseases, Aries reserves us special people for a glorious death at war and then we go on to soverngard with a sword in our hand.
Feels good to be me. I only have two years left though then like my bride in Valhalla/Nasim_Chan I will take the long walk to bring justice.
So forgive me making the most of my gifts while I'm still the best of the best. Model yourselves on me younglings - it's a hell of a ride.

>> No.10367590
File: 127 KB, 1000x640, 1530572820473.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

get rekted millenial