[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.72 MB, 2406x1606, danlok3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10315065 No.10315065 [Reply] [Original]

0xBTC hostile to radical here. I don't for the most part give a flying fuck about confirmation of work issuance and I don't trust it's especially basic for (torment butchering gas/high in the sky) to lose store of critical worth status.

That being expressed, in case you on trust that 0xBTC will go absolutely under the radar, you're not by any stretch of the creative ability getting/perceiving how it fits into the (something that hangs over, impacts, and joins all parts of something) thought based talk enveloping genuine standards of direct changes in BTC and Ethereum. It's in all actuality kind of a noteworthy experience to have a (related to cutting down costs), indicate/completely/with nothing else mixed in mined critical thing stay over Ethereum as opposed to in solitude chain. It challenges various long held feelings worked in to the BTC most in control/most typical time in history of crypto (which we have lived in yet won't not live in 5-10 years down the line).

0xBTC is to crypto what postmodernism is to workmanship. It deconstructs the Bitcoin thought (in Satoshi's whitepaper) into humbler pieces. It (deliberately) disengages arrange security from issuance, and makes the claim that whatever vision Satoshi had for a general cash can exist inside a (restrictive happening or existing in one little place) (enveloping conditions) (Ethereum), even an (including conditions) that clearly and verifiably rejected the middle benchmarks of Satoshi's whitepaper upon creation. 0xBTC passes on something new to the table that has favorable qualities for certified idea based talk, which is a level past trades on new responses for specific challenges (performer issue, sensible wagering, scattered comprehending/figuring/rendering, et cetera).

You don't have to think 0xBitcoin is significant. You don't have to like it, or use it, or considerably think about it. Nevertheless, don't expel it since you don't see the need.

>> No.10315094

>>10315065
I love you Dan..

>> No.10315327
File: 59 KB, 640x640, 35558688_269316033616846_7922683161681592320_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>10315094
I ruv you too.